Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought my first Kahr yesterday, a CM 9. Traded in my Ruger SR9C because I wanted a small pocket 9mm. Took to the range this morning and put the first 100 rounds down the pipe. Sure kicks for a little gun!!! From 25' I was pretty much on the center of the target but a little right. Probably just me getting used to the gun. So far I think it is great. Will put another 100-150 thru it before I carry and will use my Sig 1911 Ultra in the interim.

I looked at many pocket 9's before settling on the Kahr and I hope I made the right decision. Hope to learn a lot about Kahr's using the forum.

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Welcome...........and great choice for a pocket cc gun. I know you got to love that great kahr trigger. And yeah the small pocket guns do have that kick to them......... but she is a sweet shooter !!!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome Watch collector from another Michiganian! I am at 48165 zip.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
8)Waves hello from the beautiful Oregon coast....welcome

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
I remember when shooting my Cm9 for the first time last Feb I was impressed with how manageable it was. I also have a M&P9c and I think it kicks more. I'm very happy with the cm both with managing it and shooting it. For a short barrel gun it is also surprisingly really accurate.

bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts