Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, recently traded for an older model K9. Haven't shot it yet, am planning to use it for EDC (IWB). Have used mostly Glocks in the past, but have always wanted to try a Kahr for the slimness. Oh, wait, I bought one of the first PM9's but I wanted to use it for pocket carry and it didn't work out for me at the time. They were about $500 back then and it seemed outrageous.:culpability: Ah well...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hello Tbear and a big welcome to the forum, I've got an older K9 as well. haven't started carrying it yet but intended to until I bought a CW45. I like that one a lot. Bigger than a Cm9 but not much. If you're prepared to carry that K9 IWB then you could probably carry most anything. I sure like the K9 but it is heavy.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Welcome Tbear....my K9 barks:lolu: Enjoy your stay:wink:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hello from Central Indiana. I think you'll find this a nice place to hang-out. There a few of us Hoosiers here as well. You just added one more. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
:gorilla: uh oh...being quietly surrounded

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Welcome Tbear! Merry Christmas too!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Thanks for reminding me John...
Merry Christmas Tbear
xmas tree room.jpg :distracted:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Welcome to the forum........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
2,945 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
It looks like he's got the good life now. Based on his work experiences I'd say he deserves it.

Reactions: John70

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Thanks Guys! Yea, I believe this is God's country....about 3 or million acres of National forests and the rest belongs to Georgia Pacific Mills...lots of places to go shoot.
Everyone owns a gun and you can buy them, and I have, at yard sales. No paper work:money:

Reactions: John70

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
THREE! MR. RAT HAS THREE TREES! Way to go.
Four bob....those are in the front room and the first picture on this thread is from my living room...love Christmas:smile:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Thats the American way....

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I remember that one. Just wondered If you did.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Yup, no Jameson cloud in my brain....not tonight anyway:fpc:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
It's been a while but I'm hoping 1/2" isn't clouding mine. It's been a while though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts