Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a Black stainless P380 and love it. My family also owns a gun shop so I have several other different guns! ;-). My name is Mike. Hello everyone!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Hi Mike! Welcome to the inner sanctum!:getdown:
Of course I am envious!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hello Mike and a big welcome to the Forum. Nice to have you join. I'm jealous of your 380 as I've asked my dealer to keep his eye open for one to pick up for me. It's been 4 weeks. Wouldn't mind having an all black but I'll be happy with a poly/stainless. If you have other kahrs what is you opinion of them.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Waves hello from the Oregon coast Mike...Welcome to the funny farm..:getdown: Nice weapon there my friend. Good choice and like the black stainless!:05.18-flustered:
We always have an opinion and sometimes it makes sense..other times, well there's bob...:ass:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome Mike to the friendliest forum on the internet. Every family needs to include a Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist, Plumber, Carpenter,Electrification and Gun Shop Owner. A Brew Master and a Distiller couldn't hurt either.

Reactions: John70

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Waves hello from the Oregon coast Mike...Welcome to the funny farm..:getdown: Nice weapon there my friend. Good choice and like the black stainless!:05.18-flustered:
We always have an opinion and sometimes it makes sense..other times, well there's bob...:ass:

be nice to new guy.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Welcome to our forum mike !!!

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Well bob I believe this would qualify as an open attack..................!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
What? did I say something wrong? ....:dispirited:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Welcome Mike to the friendliest forum on the internet. Every family needs to include a Doctor, Lawyer, Dentist, Plumber, Carpenter,Electrification and Gun Shop Owner. A Brew Master and a Distiller couldn't hurt either.
Sounds kinda familiar there KO...Butcher, baker, candle-stick maker..:tickled_pink:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Bob was insisting that when he is not around he is a target for innuendo and open attacks.........
and after seeing your post, I was just a$$ing him if it qualified in his mind as an open attack.......
image.jpg

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Seems fair to me Ron...he sits at the controls of the world and pushes button and pulls knobs (no pun intended) and dictates what we can say or do? Sounds like a King but we already have one of those...:geek:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Yeah how well I know.......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Well bob I believe this would qualify as an open attack..................!!
WELL it's about time you noticed. Now what? You drew the Red LIne........ He is kinda fun to have around in spite of his lurking.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Pay no attention to that Rat behind the curtain! :uncomfortableness:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Maybe we should take a cue from our great ( gulp ) leader and impose sanctions.........

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Ron...Ron...come back...walk towards the light! :subdued:

Reactions: John70 and xsailer

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Although Mr P u trin seems unfazed by them.........I guess that's not a solution..........what say you bob ?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Seems fair to me Ron...he sits at the controls of the world and pushes button and pulls knobs (no pun intended) and dictates what we can say or do? Sounds like a King but we already have one of those...:geek:
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! You need to meet my brother. He also thinks he's totally innocent. No he's not a LEO but just as bad or worse. He's a manager and we all know they are right....always. Whaaaa.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts