Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On behalf of Toney and I................Congratulations to Xsailer ( Bob ), our newest addition to the moderation team !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Thank Guys. I'm happy to help if I can. Now the learning curve starts and lots of questions I'm sure.

bob

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
;D Well done Bob! Congrats...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Thank you guys (I assume you're guys). A total surprise and a pleasure to offer the help. This is a nice laid back forum. Hopefully I can change that...<grin>

bob

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know bob................ it's been said that when you arrive on the scene, people have been known to say..............well this used to be a nice place !! :p

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
:eek: there goes the neighborhood

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Way to go Bob! BTW I am a guy!;)

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Well John I hoped with the name John you would be a guy but Ratfink?

Ron, "well this used to be a nice place" I have heard this before but I just figured it was a coincidence.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Wouldn't you know my first day on the job I get a cast/splint on my typing hand,,,,,not kidding. First time I've ever had one. What luck.

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Get better soon.......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Thanks. I'm hunting and pecking typing and it's a lot slower but it while have to do. This going to be a short term splint, thank God.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Congratulations Bob. It's good to see a Sailor in the action to keep things running smoothly.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Thanks in part.
It would be nice to accept your thanks which would include your suggestion of Navy service. I can't take credit for that as I was drafted and 4Y during the Veit Nam War. Although I was ready I had only one ear I could hear out of ( a thought: I wonder how many went deaf with all the explosions in the air). I use the misspelled xsailer handle because I was addicted to "Sailing" for years and still am somewhat.
I do hope to keep the forum on top of the waves as it is now.
See you on the "Forum".

bob

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Making a sailboat out of PVC would be like making a gun out of Paper-Mache. The first big wind and it's all over.
I started out in little sailboat like this and learned early on to bring cooler full of beer to ride it out when the wind dies.

Sailing is so much fun. It's like having every model of Kahr's made and unlimited ammo. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bob

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sailing is so much fun. It's like having every model of Kahr's made and unlimited ammo. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bob
Now that's what I'm talking about..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh and beer...........must have nectar of the gods.........

1 - 20 of 57 Posts