Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news!!! Just got back from WM and was told by the ammo lady that corporate lifted the 3 box limit on ALL ammo except for 22LR. They feel supply is much better now and the limit is not needed.

·
Registered
509 Posts
That is good news, but the ammo I'm still short of is the 22LR, so it still sucks. I'll check and see what the police is here in Indianapolis.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I stopped at another WM about 10 miles form the one above and found 550 bricks of Remington for $23.97. I asked the guy about limits on other ammo and he said he has not heard about the corporate memo removing the 3 box limit for all except 22LR. I think WM is playing games from store to store and setting their own rules. How is it in the rest of the USA?

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Still 3 box limit last time I checked .........

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Our limit has been lifted on all but 22.
Have been geting my three boxes of 223 a week, needing 762-39 now but have only got 4 boxes so far....really glad I had some left in my ammo box. At one time I bought it just to pull the bullets for realoading.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Smoke'm if ya got'em...:stupid:

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
I'm in Walmart and it looks like no more 3 box limit.....they have plenty of federal 45 @ 24.67 bx, no 9mm it's priced at 14.77 for federal fmj.....no 22 !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
That may true in Florida but not in Kansas at any of the Walmart's in Wichita.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was told my the sporting goods manager at my local WM that IT IS corporate policy that the 3 box limit has been lifted on all except 22LR. He said if someone is telling you different, to go see a manager as that person could get fired for not following corporate policy.
That may true in Florida but not in Kansas at any of the Walmart's in Wichita.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm...

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I'll have to check again and it's nice not having a limit but when there are NO 9mm on the shelves how does that help? Just sayin

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
You would think if OK. had them Ks. would also wouldn't you?

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Its probably just cause I don't need any...
I've got a brand new 22mag that has just been sighted in...

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
They always have what you don't want or need....

Reactions: xsailer

·
Registered
35 Posts
I buy the bulk of mine on line now a days. You just want to buy from one that has a reasonable shipping rate, and they are out there. I figure by the time I save the sales tax and gas I would spend going to WM not to mention standing in line it works out well for me. Stuff gets delivered right to my door. Sweeeet .

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I'm going to look into that GR. After watching a video of the "best" ammo which turnout to be Protection 1, I've been looking at the shelves. Nothing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Check out Palmetto State Amory. I buy from them mostly. Now like everyone else they will run out of stock, but seem to restock fairly quickly. I just make sure I check their site frequently. Xsailor so you a former military man by chance?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts