Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a cw9 as my CC and have added CT LG437 to it. I am left handed and carry both SOB and IWB depending on what I am wearing. I am using inexpensive soft holsters while I decide what the best options are for me. I am looking for advice as to either what holsters or manufacturers you would recommend. Unfortunately the options don't appear to be limitless for left handers.

Thanks
Idahobaja

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Everyone has a favorite......... or at least what works for them....... usually after a period of trial and error, kusiak, crossbreed and kholster have all worked out for me. Others will chime in with their choices........ then your fun begins !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal I've tried and have several different versions that thought I might be happy with. The most comfortable to me is the OWB pancake style. Next best to me is Desantis in rear pocket, when the pocket is big enough. In the summer with no covering shirts then the Don Hume H715-M WCS (shown in Pic).
Lots of choices as you know. Good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
For IWB I never could find a full kydex holster that was comfortable and the all-leather ones are costly and the wait times are long. So I have ended up with hybrid holsters like the crossbreed or MTAC. My personal favorite hybrid though for simplicity and cost are Theis holsters.

Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters

They do all the Kahr models with or without light options and can do left or right hand. I have the horsehide IWB and like it but have not tried the EZ clip or single clip designs so don't know how they are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts