Kahr Handgun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) I need help. I sent my P380 back to Kahr and got it back Tuesday. I went and shot it today and it still want eject the empty case all the time. It stove pipes about four times per 100 rounds using all types of ammo. I called Kahr and they said try another kind of ammo so I did. "American Eagle" Does anyone have any good ideas. Thanks Don

·
Registered
30 Posts
Kahr has mine now, for the second time. I have failures to feed, stove pipes and the slide locks open with certain types of ammo. Why did I pay a premium for this gun?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just got mine back, they changed out the extracter. Have not been to the range yet...I'll let you know.

·
Registered
30 Posts
60 rounds of Remmington umc 95 gr. No chambering failures, no stovepipes. 8 failure to feed/slide locked open while firing. :'(
Waiting to see how Kahr handles this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I am also still having having bad luck with my P380. More stove piping and light strikes. Sent it back to Kahr for the second time today. Don

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I have my p380 back from Kahr for the third time. They replaced the slide this time. Finally shot it today..............
No failures chambering :)
No stove pipes :D
Several FTF's :( mostly with AGuila but also with Gold Dot's
2 failure to fire :mad: with 2 different types of ammo ???

I am over this gun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts