Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I put about 50 rounds through a new P380. I'm very impressed with it. I did have 4 "failures to load" situations. I was using Magtech non +power. I was quite surprised at how accurate the little thing is. That is, once I got used to the trigger pull. It is long, but very smooth. Much smoother than the LCP. The recoil also seemed to be less than the LCP. I have a feeling, even at the price, this is going to be one very popular little gun.

The only MAJOR COMPLAINT I have is that the gun I was shooting was not mine!!!! The gun shop I ordered from has a very large spring gun show and Kahr (along with most other manufacturers) was there with demo models that could be fired. I asked the Kahr rep about delivery and all she would say is that they're shipping. When pushed a little, she added that it should show up sometime this summer. Not what I wanted to hear.

Jack

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camper

You're probably correct, although when I only had one round left and I put it in the magazine and then released (not slingshot) the slide, the one round hung up and wouldn't load either. I had to push the slide forward and then it loaded and fired fine. I'm hoping it was a result of the gun not having been broken in.

Jack

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interestingly, I just got a call from my gun shop and they said they have one P380 that came in this afternoon. They said they'd hold it for me. I should get over there tomorrow or the next day to pick it up. Now all I've got to do is find some ammunition. My gun shop has a bunch of Magtech so I may just pick up a few boxes of that.

Jack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.