Kahr Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Just heard from Kahr today. Hopefully those of you who have been waiting so patiently will finally score. Not sure how many but you can bet your bottom dollar, they are going to go quick.

Good luck!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, 'k', you do good!! I'll let my dealer know to keep watch with his distributors.

og

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jack, granpa....I hope both of you get lucky. The more folks that snare P380s and share their experiences, the less I have to post. ;D

·
Registered
7 Posts
kensteele said:
i will buy mine from cabelas, does anyone know when they will get them...or if?
f/u to see if anyone has any more information on the p380 from cabelas?

i just got my cabelas cash card which basically gives you:

$250 off $1000
$150 off $750
$100 off $500
$75 off $375
$50 off $250
$25 off $125

you must make the purchase by 10/1/2009. if i can't get the p380 this year, i'll just buy a bunch of ammo and wait for this time again next year; can't really think of another firearm i want. or maybe just give away this card* since i have plenty of ammo already.

*free plus shipping and handling

·
Registered
11 Posts
Two days ago, at Ft Thompson's in Sherwood, AR, they had a P380 on the wall. First one I've seen since a few months ago when they got their first two in and I got one of those. They also had the Sig 238. Was really surprised.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I paid 100 down on a Kahr p380 in March, at my local shop. I was told that I was the first order they had, and I've called a few times in the 5 months since, no p380s, and no idea when they will see one.

I already have my money down with them, or I'd try to get one online. Also if I buy online, I get charged the 30 dollar FFL fee.

I just sent off an email to see if there's been any sightings.

·
Registered
371 Posts
CaseyP said:
I paid 100 down on a Kahr p380 in March, at my local shop. I was told that I was the first order they had, and I've called a few times in the 5 months since, no p380s, and no idea when they will see one.

I already have my money down with them, or I'd try to get one online. Also if I buy online, I get charged the 30 dollar FFL fee.

I just sent off an email to see if there's been any sightings.
I'd say u have waited long enough, get ur money back and just start watching the gun sites, I bought mine from a seller who just bought it and wanted a bigger gun. So what if you hav eto pay $50 more , at leat you willhave it and not be waiting 5 months for it either. I had two of my favorite dealers at first that I called every other day and they always told me the same story, Nope haven't gotten any in, pure b.s. ...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to bring back an old post, but P380s are at Cabelas for those who are loyal and other reasons, saw one the other day. So I guess I can wait until next August to get mine when I can get one on deal; just bought another pistol earlier this week....a Draco AK. lol

Planning to sell my LCP soon, haven't shot it in months, don't really care to; hardly ever never carry it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
kensteele said:
Sorry to bring back an old post, but P380s are at Cabelas for those who are loyal and other reasons, saw one the other day. So I guess I can wait until next August to get mine when I can get one on deal; just bought another pistol earlier this week....a Draco AK. lol

Planning to sell my LCP soon, haven't shot it in months, don't really care to; hardly ever never carry it.
^^^from almost a year ago^^^

Old topic alert but I'm finally planning to get my P380 from Cabelas on 9/11 in just a few days. Cabelas tends to have older firearms, is there a serial number range I absolutely need to avoid? I did a quick search didn't find any serious problems or recalls. I see the RB range is current, any issues if I find an RA serial number pistol? Or does RB mean black?

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I got the P380 on 9/11 and last Friday 12/31 I was able to get out to shoot this gem for the first time. After going thru several 380s (and tiny handguns), I am convinced this is finally the perfect 380 I have been looking for. Will sell the Ruger LCP shortly.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm really conflicted on this, as I'm taken with the look and feel of the Kahr, the trigger and the great sights that don't add bulk.
What I'm not taken with is the slide stop engagements, tho' I may grind off the finger on the stop if I'm not comfortable with the fix otherwise.
In any case, I wouldn't be in a hellfire hurry to get rid of the Ruger. Mine works all the time, and all the ones down at the Club do as well; we've been shooting the snot out of them.
In any case, East Coast Guns in Altoona, PA had a bunch of P380s; they distribute too, but they were in the store for sale; $548.
Moon

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
halfmoonclip said:
I'm really conflicted on this, as I'm taken with the look and feel of the Kahr, the trigger and the great sights that don't add bulk.
What I'm not taken with is the slide stop engagements, tho' I may grind off the finger on the stop if I'm not comfortable with the fix otherwise.
In any case, I wouldn't be in a hellfire hurry to get rid of the Ruger. Mine works all the time, and all the ones down at the Club do as well; we've been shooting the snot out of them.
In any case, East Coast Guns in Altoona, PA had a bunch of P380s; they distribute too, but they were in the store for sale; $548.
Moon
Sorry you have been experiencing problems with the slide stop. These type of issues really belong in the Tech Room in the future. Having said, I hope things get worked. I have one of the first P380's, thousands of fired rounds with the original slide stop and no problems as have others. Moon and others, I would not give up just yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts