Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just received both the Pachmayr #4 and the Hague slip on grips. I would recomment the Pachmayr. It fits fantastic and makes the grip very comfortable to hang on to. I'm very anxious to get back to the range to try it out. I still would like to see Pearce come out with a grip extension. I've noticed Pearce is not very responsive to customer inquiries. I sent them an email a week ago and I've also left a telephone message (with my return #) asking them when they might have an extension for the P380. So far, no response from them at all. Not what I'd call very impressive customer service. I know Kahr is coming out with a 7 round magazine with an extension, but I really don't want a grip any longeer than it is. It would just make it more difficult to conceal.

Jack

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jack, be patient. Kahr is coming out with their own P380 finger extension soon. My bet is you will see it before you see a Pearce.

·
Registered
12 Posts
jfwandrn said:
I just received both the Pachmayr #4 and the Hague slip on grips. I would recomment the Pachmayr. It fits fantastic and makes the grip very comfortable to hang on to. I'm very anxious to get back to the range to try it out. I still would like to see Pearce come out with a grip extension. I've noticed Pearce is not very responsive to customer inquiries. I sent them an email a week ago and I've also left a telephone message (with my return #) asking them when they might have an extension for the P380. So far, no response from them at all. Not what I'd call very impressive customer service. I know Kahr is coming out with a 7 round magazine with an extension, but I really don't want a grip any longeer than it is. It would just make it more difficult to conceal.

Jack
How tight does this slip on fit? I have thought about one but I wanted to make sure it would be a good fit. Thanks!! f3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts