Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Very nice and welcome but yes you goingto have to work on reducing the size of your pics. Let me know if you have a problem. This is a courtesy to those who may not have DSL or cable. We would like to limit the pixel count per photo to around 600 for ease in viewing. Congrats on your new toy! :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
kraigster414 said:
Very nice and welcome but yes you goingto have to work on reducing the size of your pics. Let me know if you have a problem. This is a courtesy to those who may not have DSL or cable. We would like to limit the pixel count per photo to around 600 for ease in viewing. Congrats on your new toy! :)
One thing that photo does show is the excellent looking and countoured trigger on that P380. Not plastic either and wide almost like a trigger shoe. Very classy trigger on this little rocket..

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hey Steven26, hello and thanks for posting.
I like the large pics to.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Look, twins Basel!:semi-twins: How adorable. Thats a nice CC weapon right there....:bling:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Colt vets-pocket 25.jpg here's my lil bro...1903 Colt Vest pocket 25. Lil rough for wear but still a great gun for the wife. shoot n run!:getdown:

·
Super Moderator
23,390 Posts
Yep.........those little colts and the old pocket beretta 25's great guns

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
yea, I checked around and they average $450-650 depending on condition. If the bluing is still intact about $800. I traded it for one of my Enfields....think I did ok. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts