Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Sounds like you're a guy of demanding anility. I'm the same why with some but not all of my interests. Haven't' taken mine down all the way but would like to and if I did I'd take the time to do what you did. My only concern would be overdoing it especially when I wouldn't know I was. I suppose I would look to see contact areas and work them to polish not necessarily remove metal.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I make up wouds quite a lot.

Reactions: Ratfink

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Your'e not orgasmuming are you? Not allowed on the Forum unless it goes bang..................well you know what mean.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Hey, If I can watch Vaginal Cream TV commercials whats wrong with what I said. Just askin.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I've done the same, V'room. I remember working on my race bike and it was cold outside so with her blessing I bought it in the cleared out dining room and took it apart and reassembled over a week.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
This is a follow up to a previous post that I explained watching this commerical and asked how would you like to be a teenager visiting your girl friends house with her parents and this commercial comes on? You missed it probably because your wifey doesn't want you on the forum that day.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
If you don't try new things, at least once, you REMAIN ignorant.........

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
What...She liked the monkey and threw you out? Just wonderin.

Reactions: Smokemup

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
It's a wonderful knack isn't it? Just let you hair down and lay it back.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
We do get carried away don't we, Sorry.

I would like to someday take mine apart polish everything but I must say I have no complaints with what I have. I can't imagine them being any smoother than they are now.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Interesting read gentlemen.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Anything to do with the art world I enjoy and I just happen to be getting in what your talking about. My Air brush is an older model too but not as old as your 1911. I didn't know they had air brushes back then. Learning learning. And Battery Powered too....wow.

· Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Might as well what you got into it for the necessary fix, I don't think you could replace it with anything nicer....
I agree, you'll never get the big bucks back for all you've blindly dumped in it now. Geeze how could do that Mr. Rat?

Reactions: Ratfink
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.