Kahr Handgun Forum banner

Range report

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  got2hav1 
#1 ·
Hello guys, just wanted to report in on my latest trip to the range. I put around 100 more thru the P380 today. All was good except the MFS ammo. Out of every mag I got about two rounds that would fire all the rest were misfires. The guns shoots everything but MFS. I have one other issue that turns up occasionally. When I shoot with one hand either strong or weak hand I have a round that won't go all the way to battery. I have not expeirenced this with two hand hold, so I am assuming it is me and not the gun. Has anyone else had this happen. I am thinking about using light oil instead of TW25B light grease that I have been using and repeat the test to see if it still happens. Any suggestions? Thanks

#2 ·
one had and issues is an indication of not a good grip, gun is twisting in your hand, there fore not going completely into battery. Not the guns fault.

I have used TW25 for years on my guns, works great. Oil is OK but willrun, won't stay wher eyou put it, TW25 is not your issue...You seemt o have knowledge of what ur doing. stay away from that one brand of ammo. it doesn't work in your gun, so just move on to what does.

#4 ·
jocko said:
one had and issues is an indication of not a good grip, gun is twisting in your hand, there fore not going completely into battery. Not the guns fault.

I have used TW25 for years on my guns, works great. Oil is OK but willrun, won't stay wher eyou put it, TW25 is not your issue...You seemt o have knowledge of what ur doing. stay away from that one brand of ammo. it doesn't work in your gun, so just move on to what does.

[/quote

Thanks definately will stay away from MFS on this gun. Thanks for advice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.