Kahr Handgun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if fitting a micro red dot system (RMR, Deltapoint, Venom) is possible on a CW9 or CT9? I remember seeing a picture of a TP9 GEN 2 with a Deltapoint on it. I'd be really interested in this option if it is possible.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Does anybody know if fitting a micro red dot system (RMR, Deltapoint, Venom) is possible on a CW9 or CT9? I remember seeing a picture of a TP9 GEN 2 with a Deltapoint on it. I'd be really interested in this option if it is possible.
Check out the Kahr website, they should still have photos and vids that show the Deltapoint in use on the Kahr pistols, it is doable! Not sure who would do it, maybe Gallaway still offers that service!

If you do such a thing we would like to see the finished product!

Reactions: ron54

·
Registered
31 Posts
We mill Kahr slides for optics all the time. Your best bet is a JPoint or a Shield Sights RMS because we can co witness them with the stock irons.

galloway-precision-kahr-tier-one-service-3.jpg

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
We mill Kahr slides for optics all the time. Your best bet is a JPoint or a Shield Sights RMS because we can co witness them with the stock irons.

View attachment 14226
I've got a few more pictures of different Kahr slides we've milled on our Instagram and Facebook page as well.
Welcome to the forum! I have been pleased with your products and service. I hope that this information will help our other members!

·
Registered
31 Posts
So Shield Sights sent us the new RMSc a month or so ago before they released it for us to play with. Have to say I've very impressed. Same mounting footprint, but the size all the way around has been shrunk down. It doesn't overhang the sides of the slide at all now and really lends itself to a sub compact single stack pistol quite well.
fullsizeoutput_110.jpg

fullsizeoutput_10c.jpg

IMG_5380.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
So Shield Sights sent us the new RMSc a month or so ago before they released it for us to play with. Have to say I've very impressed. Same mounting footprint, but the size all the way around has been shrunk down. It doesn't overhang the sides of the slide at all now and really lends itself to a sub compact single stack pistol quite well.
View attachment 15194

View attachment 15202

View attachment 15210
Hello,
Can you let us know how much the service costs for this exact setup. I am interested in the Kahr cw9 and what y’all have done looks great! Thank you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts