Kahr Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20130103_145800.jpg IMG_20130103_144653.jpg

A 15yd group after I had pulled the comb clean out and drifted the front sight all 'the way to one side.

Their sending a truck after it tomorrow. Oh it doesn't load 357 hardly at all!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too bad, only shot 6 mags wasn't hitting my target. The 38s were nice!!!!.
Think I'm gonna try shooting it from the cheek., shooting it held out was a little weird, was just a little heavy for one hand shooting.

Sent the truck off without it this morning. After a little reading over at taurus think ill take care of it myself. Been over at Steven's guns, already picked out new sights.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the sights ordered today. Was looking and measuring and i think rossi must put the sights for hex barrels on everything!!! And that ain't working on a tapered barrel!!!

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Swapped the rear sight with a rifle sight, the carbine sight was short and set on the tallest notch and I thought it looked funny.

Oh man... it looked good but went on way to easy... they were both marble sights but the rifle sight has a undersized dovetail. Was thinking I'd opened it up, and was thinking I'd have to peen it, but after getting the calibers out it would never work.

I did shoot some very good groups sighting it in. Would post pics bit my phone isn't working.

I did put the rifle comb in, its longer and has two more notches.

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IMG_20140110_182000.jpg 6 shots at 10yds freehand. The one by itself was the first shot after putting the sights on

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IMG_20140110_182709.jpg 3 hornady LSWC, was aiming at the bird. They were hitting higher and right.
Dammit a keyhole!!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
These boys must be out on the Pan Handle of Texas...wow, that wind was fierce ....East Texas always has a strong breeze cuz Mexico sucks...:lolu:

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
And I thought it was just blowhard bob..........causing all that wind your way.......... :tongue:

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
oops, opened up a can there huh?:phew: bob?

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
What I like to call "balloon juice" :lolu:

·
Super Moderator
23,332 Posts
And he definitely likes the "juice" ...............
Jamesons anyone.......

1 - 20 of 33 Posts