Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With a foot of snow on the ground and record low tempuratures and high winds projected for us in Central Indiana we've lost our power. In fact, power has been lost over much of the Indianapolis area. Thank God for our natural gas generator and industrial power cords. I have no idea when power will be restored, however I really don't care. I enjoy these quiet days of winter that remind me of my young days on the family farm. The animals and my family have plenty of food and drink to last many days.

I pray that my Kahr Forum Friends are also safe and warm tonight and that you have the ability to stay safe and warm throughout these coming days.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
In all seriousness, our Northern friends are in for an exceptional hard time over the next few days with the cold weather and I wish you all well. It sounds like Dale is ready as I trust the rest of you are.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
In all seriousness, our Northern friends are in for an exceptional hard time over the next few days with the cold weather and I wish you all well. It sounds like Dale is ready as I trust the rest of you are.
Agreed bob...........they are in a hard way !!!
I hope all who are affected as dale said are "safe and warm", not only tonight but every night. Till this mess passes !!!!!

Reactions: xsailer

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
:coldb::cold: Spring is right around the corner! :bbq: Well I can dream can't I?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Dreaming is fun and sometimes they come true.................."Spring is right around the corner"?....................Dream on.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
:bbq::drool:
I feel guilty, we BBQ'd here yesterday and we were 67 and sunny....but, if it makes you feel any better we will have a chance of rain today..:distrust:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Have you NO shame Mr. Rat?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I had shame once. I got over it.

Reactions: Ratfink

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Bob had shame.........once !!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
With Mr. Rat I occasionally forget what I'm talking to. 10 times he come across as normal then bang! some off the wall RatFink theorem thumps my forehead and I realize....again....I've been Ratty-tat-ted to the wall again or in this case one of his potential Forum Boy converts, alias Snow Rat, John. Poor John, stuck in a snow bank with only a Cm9.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
With Mr. Rat I occasionally forget what I'm talking to. 10 times he come across as normal then bang! some off the wall RatFink theorem thumps my forehead and I realize....again....I've been Ratty-tat-ted to the wall again or in this case one of his potential Forum Boy converts, alias Snow Rat, John. Poor John, stuck in a snow bank with only a Cm9.
Actually I do have a 12ga pump also.:positive: ::)

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
See......better beware bob

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
You and me John. I'm your buddy I'm your pal. Happy happy happy.

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Well you should be happy happy happy............your in paradise there........luxury motor home........Jameson's in your private bar.........extra income from your rented beach umbrella...............leaving your newly appointed buddy out in the cold.........too freeze no less.......how does that go.............. <bob is smiling>.......:smile: !!!!!

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
:suspicion::uncomfortableness::wink:............

Reactions: Toney

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Just what you need john more buddy's like bob...........

1 - 20 of 56 Posts