Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay......say you were to be caught in SHTF situation. And you could only have one main handgun to defend yourself.........what gun eould you choose. For example......would you choose one that holds the most rounds in the mag.......or the largest caliber you own and take several mags.........or would you choose the one you feel most accurate and comfortable shooting regardless of capacity or caliber..........or........Maybe you dont care about which one, as long as you are armed carrying whatever gun you normally carry, and say an extra reload of ammo? Any thoughts.....!!!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
SHTF? Don't see it on the sticky? I'll look online

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
oh...

I guess I'd want my most accurate gun with extra mags.

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sh-- Hit The Fan.......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
My answer was a come to God answer as the 7 shooter I'm more accurate with. If I was more accurate with my 12 rounder I'd obviously rather have it.

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everyone has their comfort zone..........so that will affect their choice........I shoot my 1911's mostly at the range..........run a couple of mags thru my carry gun and I'm good. So for me I would choose my S&W 45 commander, with extra mags, accurate, reliable, easy shooting and good stopping power.......

·
Registered
148 Posts
Old Glock 17 Gen 2.
For many years my only gun, shoots great, feels great, perfectly balanced for me, never fails. 9mm Hornady Critical Duty +p, there's no round I'd feel better about doing its job. Everything would be over before that big mag emptied, but if we're fantasizing, sure, a spare mag in my pocket.

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had one of those old glock 17s several years ago.........it was a smooth shooting gun........ don't know why I ever sold it.....!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts