Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read on gents...................What deep thinkers men are....... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions. Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case. Time for another beer........!!!!!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
So true it is. I'll be laughing with this one until suppertime, at least.

Reactions: lefty60

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Very well thought out! And so true :lolu:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Me and my Cousins husband are laughing our asses off while my cousin (female of course) totally disagrees. She's somewhat of ding dong.....Ouch!!!!!! I'm hurt. Oh my god I'm going down, Helppp!!

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time for another drink bob......

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
Just because something is true, does NOT mean that you should tell your "Better Half" about it :thumbsd:

Some times cowardice is the better part of valor :lolu:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True......true.......sometimes less is more !!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
She is not my better half. She is my cousin and not even a kissin one. I don't have to be reserved around her do I?

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is not my better half. She is my cousin and not even a kissin one. I don't have to be reserved around her do I?
Not at all..............

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Well it sounds like I'm being hard on her but believe me when I say she is a real cutie. We get along great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
OK! I'm not one to wish my life away but now it's going to seem like a long time to wait for sundown that comes a little after 8PM now so me and my new Weber Q grill can start doing some "deep thinking". I would start now but IT IS HOT outside so I'll have to just start on the beer now and ready myself for the thinking session latter.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like where your going with this.........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I've found "deep thinking" gets you to the bottom of the bottle pretty quick.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I've found "deep thinking" gets you to the bottom of the bottle pretty quick.
Bob, please wait 'til you get home!:uncomfortableness:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts