Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't get a spent shell within the new box my CW45 came in. Does anyone know if Kahr quit doing this?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I didn't get a spent shell within the new box my CW45 came in. Does anyone know if Kahr quit doing this?
I did not get one with my CM9 but they do say it has been fired.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a S&W a year ago and it came with a shell. I had heard when they shot the bullet they put the date on the envelope which of course was the date they made it. It would be nice in Kahr did that. I don't remember getting one with the other Kahr but it's been a year ago and memory is good but maybe not that far back.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Maybe related, maybe not. Years ago when they (MPD) issued us (officers) our new Sig's they (the Fed's)took the spent shell casing that the manufacture sent with the gun for ID purposes. Each weapon has a distinct firing pin signature. These were kept on file at DOJ for any future litigation purposes.
Just food for thought and to make bob more paranoid..:eek:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Well there's your answer bob, only in your case mr Obama has your casing in his desk drawer.............Beware of the men in black suits and ray bans showing up at your door !!!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I just knew he was an O'Bama man....explains so much.;D

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Scary..........very scary.........

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
I just knew he was an O'Bama man....explains so much.;D
I can see him now on the hotline to the Big O " yeah....yeah....yeah....there's this Rat guy saying.......this and that about you......and.....and....yeah.......there's also this Ron guy who also disrespects you...........and .....and.........a guy named Toney who just makes funny faces and says nothing........so....so......what you gonna do about it......huh....huh"......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Ya'll could said a lot of trash and it wouldn't have bothered me but to link me with Ovomit max's me OUT!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Oops bobs back.....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Ya'll could said a lot of trash and it wouldn't have bothered my but to link me with Ovomit max's me OUT!!!!!!!
theres the old goat I was looking to get!

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can't run the fast Mr. Rat. Little short leg, litte short tail, little tiny brain and with Ron on you side you don't stand a chance.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
....ah but the TEETH! bob....:eek:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
You can't run the fast Mr. Rat. Little short leg, litte short tail, little tiny brain and with Ron on you side you don't stand a chance.
Big talk from behind wifeys skirt........

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ron yeah.......so...........She's tougher than I am by far. If I didn't hold her back you two boys would be sitting in the corner holding your hot cheeks.

Teeth???? that's all ya got is teeth?

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Ron yeah.......so...........She's tougher than I am by far.
I'll agree with you there..............me and rat will have to be very cautious, as she could be potentially quite vicious........although I didn't think you would play fair..........letting the wife to fight your battles.........bad form bob........bad form....
Teeth???? that's all ya got is teeth?
Ahhhh yeah......razor sharp there buddy.........oh and claws...... :p

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Everything on a Ratfink is little.....everything......;)

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Boy............you really jumped in the mud and got low down dirty........hitting the man below the belt............So you ask for no quarter..................and neither do you give none...............still dirty fighting.........but respectable....!!!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Everything on a Ratfink is little.....everything......;)
Well yeah, little...like little bites. I know your not familiar with that term bob. Bulbous is more your style I suspect. Slow, sweaty and lumbering....all that load to move around. But the Rat, ah the Rat, quick, agile and silent. Ron gets it...but I don't sit still bob, fear if caught I would just become a microwave dinner for you like your Swanson style cuisine. Rat served with a apple-crumb cake dessert....oh yeah, you know you'd eat me. ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts