Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer a straight drop because it gives me the option for cross-draw which is my preferred way to carry. There are some nice ones in the (expensive/quality) names, but it's the 3-6 months of waiting I hate. Still may order one anyway. Was looking at TT, but am open to suggestions.

In the mean time, if you had a choice between a Don Hume Jit or the Gould & Goodrich B891, which way would you go? They are basically the same design.

Thanks for your help.
Bob

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Don hume is out of ok, I wear one of their belts. Haven't had any experience with the others.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I have four Don Hume's holster. The reason is they are mostly available because handled by many online stores and they much more comfortable than other holster look alike's. Galco even makes a few good holsters that I wanted to try.
Have you looked at the "Gallery" on our Forum?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have four Don Hume's holster. The reason is they are mostly available because handled by many online stores and they much more comfortable than other holster look alike's. Galco even makes a few good holsters that I wanted to try.
Have you looked at the "Gallery" on our Forum?
Yes Bob, I have. I've been looking at a DeSantis as well. One of the great thing about the K series, if you find a compact 1911 holster, it fits nicely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts