Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Administrator
23,724 Posts
Great........sweet guns......just can be a little ammo sensitive. ..... not that uncommon for a small gun......Once you find what it likes your good to go....

· Administrator
23,724 Posts
No word on it coming back yet bob.............I would have thought 3 weeks tops.....
i know you want to get it back in your hands so you can shoot it again....

· Administrator
23,724 Posts
I'm not in any hurry as long as when I get it back it works. I did email Jay and ask what ammo they will use and said to call him when I get the gun.
Really, I just want it to work and if it takes more time so be it.
Yeah I guess it's better if it takes a little longer..........if it means you'll get a good running gun back, and not have to send it back a second time........which would suck.....

· Administrator
23,724 Posts
It's slowly coming back..........what kind of 380 did walmart have. My bodyguard likes mag tech

· Administrator
23,724 Posts
Yeah that's good..........when S&W sent mine back after they serviced it, I just happened to buy a box of mag tech from the smith that handled the gun for me. I took it to the range and ran the box thru it without issues, also a box of hornady cd, which is what I carry in it. And that was it..........I went back the next day and bought a couple more, since he had some in stock. Every once in a while I'll shoot a couple of mags thru it, clean it and I'm good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.