Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
8,219 Posts
Thinking about it, if you can't get the striker forward the cover will probably be a pain to slide off.

I would almost bet the tip has broke off and is sideways blocking the channel.

If it was mine, I would wiggle the striker back and forth to see what happened. Then I would probe the firing pin hole with a paper clip while messing with the striker.

· Premium Member
8,219 Posts
Yeah... doesn't look like mind...
I has been thinking about cleaning my channel out anyway, I'm not really sure how many rds it gone through, 4-600

Only been 2 since I cleaned the pistol last, my brother wanted to try it.

· Premium Member
8,219 Posts
Also. The spring on the slide release needs to be strong. They should have a change and offer it as mail out or mail cw in. I have worked on keepin fingers off r.
I don't know how you guys deal with the slide release ... I had to change my grip on my m&p cause I was holding it down with my thumbs. Had got into the habit of shooting with my thumb on top of the grip or ambi safety shooting 1911s.

· Premium Member
8,219 Posts
Oh man.....

Are you using snap caps?
I didn't think it was.supposed to hurt a kahr. I dryfire mine some, i did inspect it after you had your problem, and it looked fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.