Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Growing up is a weird notion to wrap your mind around. As you go through life, your perspectives on almost everything will change. How you define success will change as well. Things that you thought were important at the age of 35 will be useless when you're 65. You may not realize it now, but everything will change. At age 4 success is not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is having friends. At age 16 success is having a drivers license. At age 20 success is having sex. At age 35 success is having money. At age 50 success is having money. At age 60 success is having sex. At age 70 success is having a drivers license. At age 75 success is having friends. At age 80 success is not peeing in your pants. It all comes full circle, whether you like it or not.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Thank goodness I'm not 80.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I've found my priorities have changed since retiring. I've discovered life is about others...not just me. My Christian walk has helped me take the focus off of me and onto others who have needs. It really is freeing when you're not stressed out over "getting what you deserve" or at least what you think that might be.
We will be remembered for those we helped, not what we helped ourselves too...IMVHO :eagerness:

Reactions: lefty60 and ron54

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
I"m at the "sometimes I forget to zip up" stage which is OK. I am concerned about getting to the "I forgot to zip down stage"!:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I"m at the "sometimes I forget to zip up" stage which is OK. I am concerned about getting to the "I forgot to zip down stage"!:biggrin:
Or..........the forget to put things back in place before zipping up stage...............,,ouchhhhhh

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
From the "like" count over the last several pee posts it appears none of us want to be Pees Pots. So it's nice to read we can agree.

Reactions: lefty60 and John70

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Amen to that............no pee pots on this forum.....

Reactions: lefty60
1 - 9 of 9 Posts