Kahr Handgun Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,513 Posts
The country the needs a fence around it is Washington D.C. as it is a foreign country on to itself. You can't laugh at these foreigners the are suppose to represent us. It just gets worse daily. Justice Antonin Scalia rebuttal says it all.
And the biggest joke is that they always say they are following the will of the people.............what people is what I want to know......??

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I hear you but that isn't going to fix the problem. This is a big deal the last two days of Court decisions not say anything about all the other problems there.

Reactions: lefty60 and John70

·
Super Moderator
23,513 Posts
I hear you but that isn't going to fix the problem. This is a big deal the last two days of Court decisions not say anything about all the other problems there.
What problems........? ............they think things are going along just swimmingly ??

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
What problems........? ............they think things are going along just swimmingly ??
Was not a problem until they made it one! Again, what are they pulling while we watch this bull crap????

·
Super Moderator
23,513 Posts
Was not a problem until they made it one! Again, what are they pulling while we watch this bull crap????
Here's the brutal truth answer lefty...........whatever the hell they want....!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: lefty60

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Naivety is not your strong suit.

Reactions: lefty60

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a buddy who was in the Army Signal Corp years ago after a judge 'gave him an option'. He literally had an experience where he "woke the old man up" after detecting a certain border incursion while on post under a signal tower in Southeast Asia.

He told me years later that those 'training incidents' we see on the news are based in fact for which we do not have context.

Stay tuned.

Tim

·
Super Moderator
23,513 Posts
I have a buddy who was in the Army Signal Corp years ago after a judge 'gave him an option'. He literally had an experience where he "woke the old man up" after detecting a certain border incursion while on post under a signal tower in Southeast Asia.

He told me years later that those training incidents we see on the 'news' are based in fact for which we do not have context.

Stay tuned.

Tim
And I'm sure so much more goes on that we'll never know about, or at least the true story of what really did...,,

·
Registered
9,376 Posts

He told me years later that those 'training incidents' we see on the news are based in fact for which we do not have context.

Stay tuned.

Tim
The gov really don't need that much security, 'cause if some of this "stuff" was made public NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE IT. And then there is the fact that the major news sources are so one sided that we never get "the rest of the story" as it were or is. :wink:

21 - 30 of 30 Posts