Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered some Talon Grip material in 5" x 7" sheets. I'll get them likely Saturday or Monday.

Here is a couple photos where I cut up a M&P granular grip to make Slide Grips for my Kahr K40 Covert (my best lover).

I did not carve these grips, it was just what was left over at the end."

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

I know my Left side and Right side aren't identical, but screw you!

Reactions: Schuvwj

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I'm needing cataract surgery this spring or sooner. :)
Maybe this why the left side doesn't match the right side? I've already been sc....d btw. <grin>

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I'm needing cataract surgery this spring or sooner. :)
Maybe this why the left side doesn't match the right side? I've already been sc....d btw. <grin>:biggrin:

I also have that problem but it's a slow growing cataract. Had them for years.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bob, my left eye had the surgery three years ago, but my right eye is just at the point where corrective glasses can work. I go to the VAMC so I get it done when they say. I hope they say OK this spring.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I cannot imagine not being able to see. Know lots of people that's had that surgery and it's mostly just a thing you have to do and you walk home. Good luck when the time comes.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Geeze Toney.......That was bad. How long were you without sight?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Did you know why at the time?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Made you go?? Why didn't want to go?.........was it the middle of hunting season or something?:crazysmile:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Me too, I am right handed buy left eye dominant. I used to be right eye dominant and when I get my cataract removed from my right eye, I hope I'll go back to being right eye dominant again.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
I'm actually a better target shooter with my my left hand.
I can pull the trigger using either hand. You bring up a good point though. I should be practicing with both hands, one at a time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.