Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
For some reason I thought you were at least 60. I don't know why I thought that. ???

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cokeman said:
For some reason I thought you were at least 60. I don't know why I thought that. ???
I don't get it. How did you make that discovery from my blog post? Now I'm confused. Not quite 50, but working on it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You can hear 60+ in someone's voice. You don't have that yet.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha. 48 years young. This was taken at my 48th birthday skate party last year.

I don't include much "me" in my blog stuff, but did sneak one picture into my DB9 review just to prove to some doubters that I actually had it in hand and had been shooting it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That thing looks tiny. Is it as small as it looks?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cokeman said:
That thing looks tiny. Is it as small as it looks?
Imagine something between the P380 and PM9. That's the DB9. While about the same size as the PM9, it seems smaller due to overall width and the slide+dust cover is much smaller. It also feels much less substantial than the PM9. There are always trade-offs.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Do you like it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Did you paint the slide?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The one I was shooting is the EXO version that comes from the factory with an Fail Zero EXO-like coating. According to Diamondback, Fail Zero isn't doing the DB9's, but WMD Guns is. I think mine was poorly done, but it's functional.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts