Kahr Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just cleaned off one half of the turkey meat from the bones. The other half of the dark meat I ate........ymmmmmmmmmmm. Whoops I've been caught.

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll......

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Brought mine in from the smoker..mmmmmmmm smells like a woodsy ham...have to wait for friends dang it!:(

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
8)
I'm stuffed!!! Headed out hunting.
You da man! I'll be hunting soon too...huntin a place on the sofa to stretch out...

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Dammit!!!!!!! The pecan pie is All gone!!!! Though about a slice the whole time I was hunting....

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Getting ready for my desert......... homemade sweet potato pie.......

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Dammit!!!!!!! The pecan pie is All gone!!!! Though about a slice the whole time I was hunting....
Watcha bag Toney?

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Everybody was gone shopping when I got home, I seen there was a plate for me in the fridge. I'm hoping there is some coconut cream. Left.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Everybody was gone shopping when I got home, I seen there was a plate for me in the fridge. I'm hoping there is some coconut cream. Left.
But didja bag any game? Pie is a easy hunt on thanksgiving....didja get something for the freezer?

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Toney, I'm not hunter so don't laugh. Are "spots" reserved, and how, or are you talking of leasing a area of land?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Toney, I'm not hunter so don't laugh. Are "spots" reserved, and how, or are you talking of leasing a area of land?
The Indians were the first to inhabit this country because they had reservations!:D

Reactions: Ratfink and xsailer

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
Yeah leasing, I have been lucky and have landowners that let me hunt.
Lost my good spot to the landowners grandkids. I think they wanted it last year when my landowner started talking about leasing it, I sold and scraped up the money and was gonna pay but they let me hunt it and wouldn't take my money.

Hunting leases have really went up....

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've had a few fishing leases and yes I know they've gone up also. I remember it was $220 a season the last one. Cow patties galore and of course flies comes with them. Yuk? I don't ming a little hardship but I have limits.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I could lease ya my 4 acres of property back in Lake Don Pedro Ca CHEAP! Ok, the only thing you'll hunt is rattlesnakes and tarantula spiders but the views are awesome! There are the occasional deers and coyotes....I'll sell it also..lol;D

·
Super Moderator
23,388 Posts
Bob's only interested if it's got cow patties and files.......

Reactions: xsailer

·
Premium Member
8,218 Posts
I don't like paying the $10 to launch my boat on the lake here in stillwater...
1/3 of it is like fishing in people's back yards.
I used to run up to the upper end and use a little ramp under a bridge. Its been 4 years since there was enough water to launch a boat....

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I don't like paying the $10 to launch my boat on the lake here in stillwater...
1/3 of it is like fishing in people's back yards.
I used to run up to the upper end and use a little ramp under a bridge. Its been 4 years since there was enough water to launch a boat....
WOW Toney, y'all in a drought that long?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts