Kahr Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Your in Texas ...........time for some armadillo stew and rattlesnake steak.........
You do the cookin.......fixer up there bob......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
We had Armadillo last night on pizza. It wasn't too bad. Tonight we having road kill gray pelican. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sure in nice to know I don't have a problem I thought I had with the CW.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
RON, I drove into Corpus today and found a good gun store with a range. I shot 30 rounds thru the CW45. WOW! I definitely like it and found it to be extremely accurate and comfortable to shoot. If I had more ammo (money) I could have shot another box or two easily. It goes bang loadly. Of the 30 rounds shot there was one time when I pulled the trigger and nothing happen. I pushing the butt of the Magazine and it fired. Any ideas why this happened? That happen after maybe 15 shots or so. I may be switching out my CM9 for the CW more than I planned. It's a little bigger but not much.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Yeah...........sound the trumpets
..........he shoots the 45.........so you like it.........me and Toney told ya..........45s are nice to shoot. The round is big but comfy to shoot as its a low pressure, slower round. I think the misfire you had was probably a bad round. That's great to hear....I know you were chomping at the bit to fire the gun. Now I know its a long term desire for you to get a 1911, but when you do.......your gonna just lose it......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
They had and I tried on the Road Island. They wanted 550 for it. It is heavy. I'm so happy with what I have now it may be awhile before that 1911 comes along.
Haven't heard from Mr. Rat tonight to follow thru on problem. Waiting to hear from him.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
I got your msg and thought he had posted to the topic......I'm sure he'll chime in tomorrow......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
He just PM me about other subject and I returned asking if he still had the problem. Not head yet.

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I got the belt OBW pancake leather holster today. I ordered it 3 weeks ago and well worth the wait. I put it on just to see how it fit and I was elated to find it really comfortable. It was preformed at the belt cutouts and curved to body. I'm looking forward to getting it broken in. I think it's going to be as comfortable or more so than the cm9. Looks neat and well made. If after getting it broken in i may get one for another I have. When I get a chance I'll do a picture.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Packing the 45 now.......
Yes pictures bob

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Not home right now but will pic ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
:pic:..........
Yeah i want to see a real picture of the holster with and without the gun in it..........hurry home bob...... :roadrage:

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Reactions: Diamond Jim

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Oh yeah.........that's really nice bob......I like the color,,,,,,, workmanship looks great. And it has a nice size sweat shield on it too, keeps the gun from digging in your side. You did great........it even looks like its comfortable.......

·
Premium Member
8,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
As you know it's hard to pick a good one online without touching it. This one with briefest wear time, about 2 min. just to see if it fits, was noticeably comfortable.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
It just looks great, and for me if its got a decent sweat shield.......that usually means comfy it will be. Wear it inside to kind of break it in.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Sweet Bob!:victorious:

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
You got good taste in holsters...........

41 - 60 of 88 Posts