Kahr Forum banner

43461 - 43480 of 43533 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Morning...30's haven't needed to drag out my 40+ year old dependable milkhouse style convection heater this year.
Yeah... I’ve learned a lesson on heaters here these past few weeks, that the old school milk house and the like are really the ones that crank out the heat. I also picked up a couple of these mini milk house heaters from a local hardware store for my bathroom and kitchen. They do work well ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning......got kinda busy yesterday. Okay- ready for today.....one Dr apt.

Whoa Ron....thats a lot of snow. I can not even imagine how bad that can be.

Had a hard time getting on this morning- finally realized the forum was different. The Taurus forum is like this- so it looked normal- just couldn't figure out what was wrong. I'm good now.
Found a car yesterday (online) a 2014 CRV with 21k miles on it! They wanted $15 grand for it, and that stretches my budget a little too far. They're out there- you just gotta be ready to bite the bullet and do it. I'll just keep looking.
Okay....time to move, gotta get on my schedule-

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Good morning....... well we have a higgyville heatwave going on ! .... yes it’s a toasty 25 outside, and the best part is no white stuff in the air...... so here I sit in front of my new trusty heater with coffee in hand, contemplating what to eat ....... pop tart, cereal or bagel, possibly a combination of the two ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Evening....kinda missed a day I think. Had another dr apt today, plus doing doggy and kitty duty. #1 son is off tomorrow due to expected rain, so I will not have to feed/walk aminals.
Agatha is in there typing away at a resume- she is thinking about changing jobs- this close to retirement. I don't get it?
I'm still car shopping.....I'll find one eventually.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Good morning...... well another frigid one as the temp is 18 outside and Higgyville white stuff is falling (crap .... yes again !) Yes it’s coffee and sit in front of the heater time..... I have an Alexa plug controlling a small milk house heater in the kitchen, so I can call out to have her turn on the device before I have to venture in there, it sucks walking into a cold room first thing in the morning..... so I’ll head in there in a few minutes and rustle up breakfast then get ready for work later this morning.....

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning....well, we got our rain last night, more headed this way later this afternoon.
My weight got up to 193 a few weeks back at Dr office- so I started dieting a little. But dang- yesterday I weighed 196. I guess I'm just gonna have to stop eating. Finally got my coumadin/INR under control, but I've just been snacking way too much on the sweet stuff. I'll grow up some day?
Ready for ammo to come back- would like to go shoot some targets.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Morning...still around freezing but it's supposed to warm up into the 50's...plan for a gar session after my gar shipment arrives, after making it through the snowstorm, cause ron type weather is coming in...

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning......48 and raining............. Going out to look at a car today. Maybe?
Nothing else going on today. While we are out Agatha has already informed me that she wants to go to Target- and it's on the other side of town. So we'll drive through the middle of town on the busiest road. That is always fun. Heck, I'll just get her to drive- and I'll close my eyes.
Wish me luck.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Good morning...... well it’s 17 this morning..... at least it’s sunny .... thankfully no higgyville weather expected...... work in an hour, so time to get moving along here ...... not much else happening so just looking forward to the Super Bowl tomorrow as my Buccaneers are finally a good team and in it !

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Morning...waiting on the rain / snow to move in...not supposed to get above the mid 20's most of next week...just waiting on UPS to show up with new arm rest pads for my 19 year old Steelcase Leap chair...all the excitement for today...

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Good morning.... it’s a higgyville 15 outside and the white stuff came yesterday afternoon and last night .... so I didn’t head over to my sons house to watch the game..... I just stayed home and happily watched the blow out.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Afternoon.......fellows its dang cold where you are. Its about 60 here and windy.
Picked up a car this morning...2013 Honda CRV with 100k miles on it. That should easily have a hundred thousand miles of room on it yet. So, I should be fixed for transportation from now on (I hope). I'll let my old volvo go to a needy person.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Well it’s a very cold “8” outside with a winter advisory warning ......the translation = higgyville white stuff ( more snow... yes snow ! ) on the way .....

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Well it’s a very cold “8” outside with a winter advisory warning ......the translation = higgyville white stuff ( more snow... yes snow ! ) on the way .....

Will be sending more higgyville frozen / white stuff to you...it's a balmy 19 here right now...

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Will be sending more higgyville frozen / white stuff to you...it's a balmy 19 here right now...
Yeah .... just what I needed more x more = too much of that crap..... although they do clear the roads very quickly here..... it’s just not fun knocking a foot of snow off the car and digging out around it ..... I might buy a cheap electric snow blower to clear the path to and around my car .... !!

43461 - 43480 of 43533 Posts