Kahr Forum banner

43501 - 43520 of 43533 Posts

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning.....raining and 38, expecting some ice later today and they are saying the low could be as low as 18. I went out and wrapped the exposed water pipes just in case. We are supposed to be on the edge of this winter storm. Folks north and west of us are predicted to catch hell, and we might get a little of it. I don't like winter time. Stay warm folks...

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Good morning..... wow the temp is actually 33 degrees..... with higgyville rain turning the white stuff from yesterday afternoon to a nice slushy mix ... so I did get a nice belated birthday gift from my son yesterday.... since he knew how hard shoveling that snow on f.....ed up back was he got me a small snow electric snow blower ..... which should do the trick since I only have to clear around my car to get out into the street....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning.......my thermometer said 22 this morn, and the weatherman said 19, but he is a little north of me. Anyway- it's too freaking cold for me. You have probably heard that sho nuff country boys walk out on the porch in the morning and pee.....well, not today!
I don't think I'm even going outside. Its supposed to warm up a little tomorrow....maybe i'll go out then?

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Morning...snowing but much warmer at 16 instead of -13 with additional snow accumulation on top of previous snow accumulation...the Subaru & Isuzu want to go out & play but I doubt I'll get them out - did shovel the snow off the driveway in front of the garage door about the length of the Subaru to insure top of door clearance backing out if needed... fired up the fireplace last night & managed to get in a short gar session.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning.....down to 28 last light, and looking for 55 today. I really feel for you folks in the freezer zone. I could not live with it.
Its supposed to warm up a little tomorrow after a rain. i have a couple of appointments, then may go do a little shopping. But today- I'm staying in. Call me a wimp if you wish....but I'll be a warm wimp at least.

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Good morning..... well it’s 25 right now and higgyville snow is all over the place out there .....I went out and cleared off the car and the paths around it..... thank goodness for remote start .... I keep the heat and defroster on full blast so I don’t have to get into a freezing cold car, also the windows are clear as well ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning....up to 35 this morn, and may get up to 50. I think I'll stay in til later. Weatherman says- we should get up to near 70 for the next week! That sounds good to me.
Got a little running around to do later today....other than that-I will be inside.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Morning...it's warmed up to a balmy 27 & may get into the upper 30's which will melt some snow...might be able to enjoy a gar session without freezing fingers... My arm is a little sore from the 2nd Pfizer shot but not a problem otherwise...

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Good morning.... so this morning’s higgyville temperature is 10 degrees.... at least it’s sunny ... otherwise I’m off today and plan on doing nothing as my back has been a disaster this week.... going to have to get a pain Mgt appointment, to get some cortisone shots which won’t last too long. That will hopefully break the cycle of pain.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning....pretty day so far, may get up to 65, and looking for 70 next 3 days! Yeah! Maybe this is the beginning of the end of winter....I'm ready for spring.
Had company this weekend, grandson came. We had a good time.
Nothing else planned for today- may go out and wash cars?.....maybe?

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning......looks like a pretty day in the making....and expecting 70 degrees! Spring may be here early.
Agatha went back to work this morning....she didn't want to, but somebody has to pay the bills!
No big plans here.....juzt gonna enjoy the warm weather.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Morning.....running on a slow bell this morning (old seamans term). We got down to 37 last night, but expecting 70 again today. Unfortunately with all that rain and this warm weather- the darn grass is growing! #1 son is working so much, that I may actually have to get on the mower. Lots of clover in the yards, and it pops up quickly. Oh for the day of maintenance free living!

·
Super Moderator
23,329 Posts
Good evening..... worked a busy day today, slow sales ... cold as usual, had a couple inches of higgyville snow last night.... not terrible though !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: BillACP
43501 - 43520 of 43533 Posts