Kahr Handgun Forum banner

43541 - 43560 of 43694 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,362 Posts
Good morning..... it’s a higgyville 28 this morning and sunny thankfully...... work later coffee and heater is the order of this morning.... so the health department called me yesterday and finally set me up for my Covid shots ... my 1st one is this afternoon......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning....48 and blue sky- should hit 70 today!
Got my new phone- decided to take it to Cspire and let them change out the card from the old one- just in case things got complicated. They decided I could not transfer files because screen was dead on old phone- I left there with phone setting up. And it kept updating for several hours!. But finally it kicked off and started working. I plugged it in to the old phone and it did some kind of xfer. It got most of my old files and pics (may have been google that did that) but not of the apps, so I'll be a few days getting that like I want it. I guess it will be okay- its smaller than the old phone, and not sure I'll be happy with that. Its slick and harder to hold onto. BUT I have a Spigen Tough Armour case coming today!
I researched that and the two most recomend were the two you guys mentioned. I chose the Spigen because it is 1/3 the price of the otter box. Some places (like the phone dealer) want $80 for the otter box. I got the Spigen for $16 via Amazon. IF I decide the Spigen may not be enough-I'll get a Otter box at Best Buy for about $40.
Anyway....this morning the new phone wants to update to Android 11.....so I guess I'll fiddle with that.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Morning...suppose to hit 70 again before the rain comes in...softball practice this afternoon for those who can get off.
My cell has survived a few drops on concrete with the Spigen case but every drop is different...you'll like the stand, the thin case & it's easy to grip but it can still slide easily into holsters, pockets, etc....& you discovered that the price is right...

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning.....looks like another pretty 70's kind of day. Today is waste day- we'll ride over to Florida line and waste some more money of those worthless tickets. Will we ever learn?

Got my Spigen case for my phone- it makes a difference when holding it in my hand for sure. I like it- well worth $16.
I think I'm gonna like this phone if i ever get used to it. Just a steep learning curve- this thing is way over my head. But I'm gonna try to get the hang of it. I'm liking it more and more.

Our governor just extended our mask mandate for 5 more weeks to test the curve. She did lighten some restrictions on businesses and said "if numbers keep dropping" through March they will begin to attempt a return to normal. Some restrictions may still apply to crowds.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning......just draggin up, working on my first cup. Have another clear 70's kind of day....and looks like another week of it. I can do that. This may be a sit around day- absolutely nothing going on.

·
Super Moderator
23,362 Posts
Good morning .... temp here is 18 with a feel like of 7 and that’s cold..... coffee ️ cereal and heater this morning is what’s happening...... work later ...... then off tomorrow !

·
Super Moderator
23,362 Posts
Finally got the tv replaced that came damaged last week ..... and hooked up a Sony sound bar with subwoofer to it, so at least aimce I’m not going out anywhere now a days, I can sit home and enjoy some good shows and movies as I have Netflix, amazon prime, Disney+, and hbo max to watch..... oh and I finally got my first Covid shot a couple of days ago, it was the Pfizer shot.... I go back April 1st for the second one...... man my arm still hurts a couple of days later here.... but no other side effects !

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning....yet another pretty day here. #1 son will come over today and lay down the foundation blocks for Agatha's new shed that will be coming in a week or so. Next comes wiring, insulating and finishing inside. This will be a long drawn out project....but in the end will serve its purpose.
I'm about ready to go shoot some.....hope ammo becomes available soon. Don't want to deplete what inventory I have now. Maybe by summer?

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Morning...supposed to make it to 70 & may get a bike & gar session in if I can tolerate the wind...also need to changeout the water in the hot tub & do a thorough cleaning but probably not today...

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning......a chilly 48 here, but should hit 70 by hamburger time. Taking Agatha in this morning for some tests. Shes been having tummy trouble, maybe they'll figure it out.
Had poor luck this week on my lotto tickets.....guess I need to try something else. I could use a a win.
Got my 2nd covid shot coming up this Friday. Looks like the numbers of new cases have been steadily dropping for a while now. Hopefully we are seeing the end of this BS.

·
Super Moderator
23,362 Posts
Good morning...... 36 degrees heatwave here ..... work later .... then some cleaning around here....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Morning...60 & strong wind...got a bike ride in but wasn't able to get the gar session in yesterday - plan to try today if I can find a protected area....hot tub water changeout & getting an oil change on both vehicles plus a brake fluid flush on the Trooper are on the to do list...

·
Super Moderator
23,362 Posts
Morning..... 39 heatwave here..... trying to enjoy a cup of coffee and look at the sunshine this morning.... work later and off tomorrow.....

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning.....we've been enjoying some pleasant weather here, but expect rain this weekend. Got my blood ck up today and 2nd covid shot tomorrow. The daughter called and said they were able to get the shots last night- and they are in their 30's! They got on a waiting list for left over vaccine if those scheduled do not show up or cancel. They got lucky.
Agatha is actually going in to the office today to do some paperwork- she is still doing a little work from home, but she is officially on sick leave (using up her banked time- gov't job). April 1 she is officially retired. Hope that works out?
I'm beginning to really enjoy my new (used) car. I actually like it better than the old Volvo.

43541 - 43560 of 43694 Posts