Kahr Handgun Forum banner

43561 - 43580 of 43647 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Morning.....kind of cloudy outside, expect rain later this weekend.
Going for my 2nd shot this morning. Looks like the shots are becoming more and more available now as the threat winds down. I think that's the way it always goes though. Statewide we are down to an average of about 250 new cases per day -which is great! compared to our high which was around 4,500 per day.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Morning.... 62 and very froggy-humidity 100%, visability maybe 100 ft! And- my left arm is sore from my 2nd shot. But its done.
Agatha is making noise in the kitchen....so I suspect something is being prepared?

I did not get stimulated- but I see on the news that some folks have received their covid relief already.

While it's on my mind- anyone out there need an IWB kydex holster for a Kahr CT 380. Some how I managed to order 2. If so just PM me an address and I'll send it.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Morning...60 with more rain potential...finished draining, cleaning & filling the hot tub yesterday just as it started raining...haircut this morning then maybe I can relax & get a gar session in...

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
Good morning..... just work the past few days..... it’s been busy then slow the next day then busy again..... we have like only 2 laptops to sell today .... people have been scarfing them up again this past week? We are supposed to get some snow this afternoon..... higgy just stop that higgyville weather crap ! I don’t need it now ? My check is supposed to arrive on Wednesday ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
Good late evening..... we had some higgyville white stuff this afternoon, just flurries for a couple of hours.... nothing stuck so all was good.... the temp has dropped to 19 and feel like is 7, ouch..... it’s supposed to get even colder overnight so heater and electric blanket is fired up for tonight..... we’ll see what tomorrow brings... hopefully the sun will be out !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Afternoon......no rain yet- but expecting some.....20% for next few days. The real bad stuff kinda blew away?

#2 son took his daughter to the fair last night....lost his key-fob somewhere in the park. Didn't have another. Had to get a ride home. I took him this morning to look for it- no luck. He checked with the folks at the park, and no luck there. Called dealer- they estimate $650!! So he called a locksmith- they unlocked his car for $40. He was able to get his phone, and work truck keys....so at least he has a way to go. The locksmith ordered a fob for him for $150, and they will pair it to his car for $200. He just has to wait 3 or 4 days for it to come in. I think he learned a lesson here!
And I (being the smart person I am) went and ordered me a spare key today- I pick it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Morning...supposed to get into the mid 70's...will be nice for softball practice this late afternoon despite the wind...did get the Stihl out with the hedge shear attachment & cut back the 4 dwarf maiden grass before they green up more - took several large 39 gallon trash bags to clean up. It looks like that I may have to replace some plants / shrubs that may not have survived the negative 17 degree temps a few weeks ago...more work & expense...

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Morning.....windy and 77 out there but bad weather due this afternoon and tonight. Most all schools closing at noon so the busses can be off the road when the ship hits the fan.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Morning.....many tornadoes across Alabama and Mississippi last night. Fortunately the closest one to me was 50 miles to the north. We were blessed locally- lots of thunder and some rain, but most all the bad weather was north of us.
Got rat poison and pacemaker ck this morning. Been off on my warfarin lately, hope I'm back in ck.

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
Good late evening...... lots of crap going on these days for me.... not the best situation right now with family problems, hopefully things will work out for my son..... otherwise it’s just another day..... just waiting for warmer weather to come around, and work keeps me busy which is a good thing....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
Good morning.... it’s a sunny 19 outside with a feel like temp of 4, ouch ! Work later.... coffee and heater going to warm up !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Higgy Baby

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Morning...sun & low 40's but still won't make it to 60...no plans...

Plans changed where my old Stihl FS 55 probably has a carb issue spraying fuel out of the exhaust so may get a new carb for it later but decided to get a new FS 56 trimmer with a better head that I need now...then the 21 year old Trooper started throwing flashing then an intermittent CEL light so while out I took the wife to look at a new Subaru Outback & Ascent for future consideration - to get her conditioned to pricing (sticker shock) for other SUV/wagon options including used certified vehicles (wants a high seating position)...it's getting more difficult to negotiate good deals off msrp that I usually get...she's not getting my 2010 3.6R Outback! :).

43561 - 43580 of 43647 Posts