Kahr Handgun Forum banner

43601 - 43620 of 43647 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Morning.....nice, but cloudy day out- mucho rain expected late this afternoon. Agatha actually went in to work today? I guess she wanted to rub it in- her retirement starts tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
Good afternoon...... just relaxing on my off day.... laundry catch up day too ..... rainy with some higgyville white stuff mixed in ...... had a doctors appointment this morning.... and get my 2nd Covid shot this afternoon, not much else going on .... just waiting on some warm weather so I can explore around town here and get some bike rides in !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Morning...received notification that my new Outback arrived by railcar & is waiting to be trailer in...hope to get it early next week...no plans today - just resting up from practice yesterday & for practice tomorrow...

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Morning ......a pretty, cool, and windy day out there. Temp is finally up to 50.
It's almost lunch time and Agatha is still sitting around with rollers in her hair. Guess that will be the new norm with her being retired?
Been wanting to go shooting, but afraid to shoot up what ammo i have left. Haven't seen any on the shelf in a long time- only 22 is available.
Really been enjoying my new (old) CRV. Finally got my phone hooked up with the bluetooth to the radio speakers. I can see it may be useful in some situations, but don't know if I'll leave it that way. It's HARD to retrain an old and foggy brain. It may actually be safer for old folks to just pick up the damn phone and answer it- or ignore it. Only issue I have run into is finding a phone caddy that will fit on my dash. The dash is too curvy to find a spot that is not in the way of something else. Maybe just put it in the cup holder?
Alabama is supposed to open up Monday the 5th- no mask required by law, but recommended . Restaurants go back to full capacity. Hope it works......!

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
Good morning....... Happy Easter..... just relaxing with a cup of coffee here this morning...... was 19 last night, cold still here...... work later, yeah they are open this year on the holiday.... I only work 5 hours, so not too bad ......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Morning...cloudy & in the 60's...running some errands with the wife will take up the afternoon plus training her how to pull into the garage without taking out the right front fender & side mirror with the new car then attend a league meeting after dinner...

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Morning....things slowing down a bit here. Weather has been good. Been busy working in the garden, and preparing for this outdoor shed to arrive that Agatha ordered....maybe next week?
Just found out that a monstrous storage/distribution depot will be built just east of me for the port of Mobile. It will cover about 2 square miles! We have the new Walmart distribution center maybe 2 miles to the west, and Amazon about 3 miles north east of me and now this. Property values will probably soar for a couple years. May be time to think about selling and moving? We'll see?

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
Good afternoon..... finally a day off..... summer time !! Temp is 72 ??..... having dinner at my sons house today.... making Italian

·
Super Moderator
23,349 Posts
Morning.... just relaxing with coffee.... work later.... then off next 2 days.... 54 outside and it feels like summer.... been watching the falcon and winter soldier on Disney channel

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Morning.....more rain- lots of rain and storm damage around. Soft ball size hail in Orange Beach! Many cars damaged.
We were fortunate- only got a lot of rain. Appears to be moving out now. That was some storm.

43601 - 43620 of 43647 Posts