Kahr Handgun Forum banner

43661 - 43675 of 43675 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Morning...almost 60 heading to 80...ballgame rained out yesterday so I got in a gar session after I got off the ladder taking down & cleaning the squirrel cages for the bathroom heater / vent...will try not to do much of anything today...

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Morning..........lots of rain yesterday, more due tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get a sunny day in between. Don't want any more saturation- had enough of that to last me for a few years.
Still waiting on a bid from last electrical contractor. 3rd one has been a no show. This may drag on for a while. We'll get there eventually.
Don't know about where you fellows are- but here the covid numbers suddenly jumped after near 3 months of low steady numbers. Just as the state relaxes the restrictions- boom! numbers shoot up. I guess it ain't over yet. We still dodge crowds and wear masks, but see a lot of mask-less folks.
Another thing- we have had a tremendous spike in crime just this year, especially in the city. Hope that goes away soon.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Morning...another nice day developing despite some wind but more storms are forecasted for tomorrow...today is my retirement anniversary date which always calls for a relaxing gar session in celebration.
Decline in covid cases here continues to decline with the push for vaccinations & reduction in mask use. The rate of crime is proportional to the level of enforcement & enforcement risk...

·
Super Moderator
23,359 Posts
Good morning..... temp in the low 60s .... finally warmed up around here.... day off so a relaxing gar session at the shop this morning... nothing else planned !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
23,359 Posts
I’ve been trying to find a long slot toaster that will handle long slices of sourdough bread..... I’ve already gone through 2 different ones ..... the first one would barely toast anything when turned all the way up ... and the second one burns everything when turned up past the low #2 setting..... who would have thought a such a simple thing would turn out to be a work in progress..... that’s what happens when everything is made in China junk today..... so I broke down and ordered a Kitchen aid..... we’ll see how it does when I get it ??

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Morning......rained last couple days. Had to dodge showers yesterday while out. I mean it's wet here.
Went in for a ck up yesterday- been having trouble with acid reflux/gas. Already take 2 pills for it- Pepcid and Protonix, and constantly taking tums. So the doc wants to scope it out. The docs have to work out a schedule for me to get off coumadin first then do the tests. So I suspect maybe next week or week after for test. That'll be fun.
Still trying to get this she shed wired- finally got a 2nd bid.....both near $5k! Guess I'll try to find someone that works on the side, and not for a company. And I will have to try to do as much of it as I can without getting into a bind with the county inspection dept.
Have you guys been watching this crypto currency? Wowzers!.... Daughter an SIL bought $200 worth of dogecoin a while back for 1/4 cents. And I suspect they have bought more along the way....well it hit near 70 cents last night!
Something to think about...Agatha and I bought some, but nowhere near what the Daughter did. Y'all might want to look into that.

·
Super Moderator
23,359 Posts
Good evening..... rain here all day today, temps in the 50s ... work was slow all day, then just before I got off got a big sale .... I’ve started to watch the Marvel punisher series again, on Netflix....

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Morning......the sun is shinning! Thats a good start for the day.
Don't know what else the day will bring. I'll try to start it with a smile.........

43661 - 43675 of 43675 Posts