Kahr Handgun Forum banner

43681 - 43694 of 43694 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,362 Posts
Good morning..... cool 47 this morning..... coffee ️ is good, I’m trying this Peet’s Major Dickensons blend .... strong and smooth..... work later !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning......can't believe I haven't posted in 4 days. My brain has been busy- and of course that ties up the rest of me.
Finally........got another electrician to look at this wiring job last night- and he talks like he may understand the need here. He doesn't work for a big company. Maybe we'll get somewhere with this one. Waiting now on his price.
Gas shortage?! Well the colonial pipeline does not affect us here in southern Alabama....but all of a sudden gas stations are running out of gas and people have panicked. I went out this morn to fill up Agatha's car and all the gas stations close by were packed. As I progressed through the line I can not tell you how many trucks/suvs I saw with gas cans in the back- and they were filling them up...just like after a hurricane. Here we go....
Well I have my scope job tomorrow- so today I do not eat, and I drink the nasty cleaner outer. Yuk. Tomorrow night I feast.

·
Super Moderator
23,362 Posts
Good morning...... sunny day 46 outside.... Starbucks coffee and the old recliner are just fine right now .... work later..... off tomorrow !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Morning...still in the 50's but may get into the 60's later today. My plan to do nothing yesterday turned into a trip to replace the battery in my car that was on its final twist of the key dying on the shop's drive after 51 months of service - got 30% prorated warranty & had another dealer discount coupon that made the short trip worthwhile...now to continue my plan on doing nothing...

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Afternoon......finally back home from my scoping. Doc didn't find anything alarming, but did take 2 biopsies. We'll hear the full results at my next visit. I was surprised- as I was expecting bad news. Maybe?....I just eat too much too often?

Gonna take a break the rest of the day....and maybe tomorrow too if nothing gets in the way.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Afternoon......finally back home from my scoping. Doc didn't find anything alarming, but did take 2 biopsies. We'll hear the full results at my next visit. I was surprised- as I was expecting bad news. Maybe?....I just eat too much too often?

Gonna take a break the rest of the day....and maybe tomorrow too if nothing gets in the way.
Good to hear Higgy! :)

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning.....finally getting back to normal around here- Agatha is making me work in the yard today. I'll enjoy this.
#2 son is coming to help, so it may not be too bad.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning.....I'm still tired from yesterday. Cut down 3 trees next to the house and did a lot of trimming, raking, and draggin crap to the burn pile. Pulled on vines till I hurt. ......whew!
Today is rest day. The granddaughter is coming to visit later today- so we'll just sit around. Nothing else on the schedule.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Morning...rain has moved on temporarily & hope to watch my grandson play in a hardball tournament this afternoon...yeah, I did my yardwork yesterday to get it in before the rain though sore from my ballgames the night before...

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Morning......looks like a slow, easy day ahead. Will run out to grocery store....other than that- just sit on it. #1 son said something about coming over and cutting the grass.....fine with me.

43681 - 43694 of 43694 Posts