Kahr Handgun Forum banner
43921 - 43940 of 43992 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Afternoon.....went for a short range trip today with the new LCP Max. Now have a total of 350 rounds through it.
I'm finally learning how to shoot this thing.
Have tehe older grandaughter today...she is no trouble at all. 10 years old and minds what you say. Her and Nanna made a pineapple cake today....well it's still cooling. Can't wait till I can have a slice.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Didn't get enough rain last night so had to water plants again this morning...spent several hours yesterday trimming an old yaupon tree that was out of control again...now to higgy sit... :)

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Good evening….. was off today so I just laying around relaxing…… watching an old Clint Eastwood movie, In the line of fire…… and sucking down an old school Miller High Life beer , off tomorrow so I’ll see what turns up with my boys for dinner ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Good evening….. was off today so I just laying around relaxing…… watching an old Clint Eastwood movie, In the line of fire…… and sucking down an old school Miller High Life beer , off tomorrow so I’ll see what turns up with my boys for dinner ?

Miller long neck bottle.....for me, it is the #1 choice!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Made pancakes for Di and myself...dropped the mini griddle and broke it. Trimmed the gardenia bush this morning after breakfast....cut the extension cord in half though! NOT going to the range....enough is enough!

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Worked this morning and then taking the car in for an oil change and tire rotation….. not much else happening….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Made pancakes for Di and myself...dropped the mini griddle and broke it. Trimmed the gardenia bush this morning after breakfast....cut the extension cord in half though! NOT going to the range....enough is enough!
Chalk that one up to a bad day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Morning......raining again. Got a dr apt today- will let them have some blood in exchange for some new drugs. Liking that xerelto- no diet, just eat what I want- no worry. I just hope I can afford it once I have to start paying for it.
I see all the markets took a big dive....and the crypto market went down with it. I'll be glad when it blows the roof off- so i can feel rich for a week or so at least.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Went to I Hop for breakfast with a friend. Miss the other friend that use to go with us...The server asked where he was and we told her he had died. She was sad.. he was a good guy.
Still getting feelers on selling my 2002 Ranger....just can not seem to find anything better for the price I seem to be looking at getting. Do not want a payment ...$390 for my Nissan Rouge is enough.
Looking for a slim red Polymer magwell and a red polymer mag release for the Poly 80. That will finish it....except if I do get the Timney trigger. Want to shoot it a few more hundred rds to see how much the Poly 80 trigger seats. So far it is pretty good with the Black Yikes connector I installed.
Good day to all!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Morning was spent on digging out the autumn and Halloween decorations for the wife to go thru and decide what she uses this year and what the daughter gets to use and what just goes back in storage. Just can not wait to do the same for the 5xs the amount of Christmas decorations I will dig out after Halloween!

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
Morning...........wow a cool 64!!! this am. Man that's a change for us. This has been the hottest summer I remember for a long time. Many days in the upper 90's and several in triple digits. I actually went for a walk late yesterday. I did 1 mile and was exhausted. I need to do that every day- I am in poor shape. Guess I've been sitting on my can too long.

·
Super Moderator
23,409 Posts
Good morning…… hope all are well out there in Kahr land ……. Finally had an oil change and tire rotation done other day …. Replaced the wiper blades ….. got to get a coat of wax on the car before winter comes around the corner here … busy at work lots of people with computers infected with malware and hackers…. These guys are masquerading as Microsoft support and or as Amazon customer service ….. it’s surprising how many people don’t run security suites on their pc ….. windows defender that is included in windows is fair at best and nowhere near as good as a paid app like Norton or Mcafee, Malwarebytes premium etc…… half of your security is knowing what not to click on and the other half is the security programs job …… I was busy all day helping folks out getting into their PCs with forgotten passwords….. buying new machines and setting up data transfers …. At least the day went by quickly…

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Morning...on the phone still working to stop shipment on 2 of the triplicate orders & put the credits through...otherwise got to pick up my new lenses on 2 pairs of glasses being replaced under warranty then resting up until I play a game Sunday (supposed to be 100 deg. F actual) & then start our season Monday...great - the Office Depot agent was able to stop the 2 orders/shipments arriving today & request the refunds with emailing me the confirmations that no one else, including a supervisor, was able to accomplish...she will get an outstanding review!

43921 - 43940 of 43992 Posts