Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44021 - 44040 of 44055 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Well even though the CW380 shot well, could not take the inability to rack it without breaking my arm. Traded it for a Taurus G3. Have a G2c and had a G3c. Liked both but got a good offer on the G3c so I sold it. Never seen a G3 before....like the size and the grip better than the G3c. Off to the range now that it is cleaned and lubed. Taurus did not spare any packing crap on the gun...was well preserved. So, will be in less now ..unless I find a good deal on a K9 Elite. View attachment 16956
Nice gun ….. Ive got a G2 millennium, and for an inexpensive gun I like it ….. it’s actually a good shooter ………one of the guns Taurus makes well …..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Good afternoon…. Worked early today …… work early tomorrow……. Man I got the booster shot and in the other arm the enhanced flu shot ….. the flu shot comes in regular and a stronger version for older folks ( yeah I know ) so I got it, my arms were hurting big time ……. But now I should be good to hopefully go, without an incident ……… But then Shite, Who Knows ?

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Evening...went out & bought chems for the hot tub then went to Home Depot & Lowes to find brackets to repair the fence the contractor failed to install properly cutting the rails too short...wife & I went to eat BBQ afterwards...may pop some popcorn soon & watch TV...

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Morning....getting caffeinated up with my new coffee pot. :oops: Good so far!
I forgot how damn good coffee was.
Anyway....Agatha is still considering working again. She sure has been more pleasant to be around since she finally made the decision to work again. I just hope she finds something to do soon. I'm not interested in working- I just want to win the lottery....but hell, that just cost money- never win anything. Invested in a little Shiba Inu a few weeks back- by last night it had trippled. If it keeps going I'll be good. That's all the work I'm interested in doing- watching crypto charts. I need to win the lotto so I can feed that habit!

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Morning......it's a good day for a change....and it's just getting started. A little froggy out there. May have to actually do some work today. She wants some junk moved.
Agatha got her booster (pfizer) shot a couple days ago....I'm still waiting on mine (moderna) to get approved.

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Good morning..... work an afternoon shift today..... cloudy and cold 49 here ..... thankfully no side effects from my booster shot other than a sore arm

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Morning...need to get another Simpson bracket size to finish repairing the fence rails to the metal square posts...ballgames tonight then getting oil changes in both Subies tomorrow morning...no booster for me until after ball season in Nov...

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Good afternoon….. opened the store today with the manager…… was a rough morning as it got busy in my tech area with everyone coming in at once needing their pc’s serviced, and or buying new ones and or printers. I had to apologize and tell them I would get to them in order of them coming in ! Fortunately they were older folks like me and understand the situation, so they waited their turn without complaining.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Morning......well, the good news is that it is not raining.
Waiting to hear from daughter....they have been out of town. IF they came back last night- we are supposed to keep the granddaughter....just waiting to hear?
I'm about ready to go to the range- this new 10.5 oz- 13 round... 380 pistola needs exercise. Got a couple more 380's that need the dust shaken out of them.
I'm just ready for things to get back to normal. Tired of the Covid BS, and ammo shortage. Well it's not BS- its real. I've lost a few friends to it and the daughter's MIL and #2 son's MIL have it now and they are both critical. So I know it is real. Just ready for it to wind on down. And also ready for 2024! :)

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Morning...time for a haircut...

I started cutting my own a while back. I don't have any on top- its all on the side. The way mine is- I need it cut monthly....I hate to drop $25 just to wait in line for a buzz cut- I can do that myself. I just buzz it with a #2 clip- done in 5 min.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
I started cutting my own a while back. I don't have any on top- its all on the side. The way mine is- I need it cut monthly....I hate to drop $25 just to wait in line for a buzz cut- I can do that myself. I just buzz it with a #2 clip- done in 5 min.
It's been since last March since I've had mine professionally cut...thinned out on top myself & just trim around the ears, side & top as needed when I get the trimmer out for my beard weekly - no blade guard used when I trim the hair...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Good morning....wanted to say hell to all...if I am not banned for no Kahr ownership. Waiting for my new front F/O sight for the G3 to be delivered...coming via USPS so it could be here today or next May 40th!!! Have to go to Best Buy I guess... wife wats an inexpensive Chromebook for birthday. Her laptop went out but she has her tablet to use and she just wants something bigger than the tablet but not expensive. She mentioned Chromebook but I have no idea about them.
Ammo is plentiful at the range....and price is way down...Fed 9mm at $22.99 and WWWB at $19.99....looks like time to restock before TSHTF again.
Found 2 boxes of .32 mags for my wifes CA .32 mag revolver hidden away in the linen closet behind the Halloween shower curtain....yep, you read that correctly! No idea how they got there, but was a nice surprise.
Well hope everyone has a great day....Having home made Jambalaya and corn bread for dinner so mouth is watering already!!!

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Good morning....wanted to say hell to all...

.....................................................................................................................

What did we do wrong?

Not a Kahr owner!....sshhh- don't tell anyone. Maybe they wont notice. Just get you a Kahr decal and paste it on the side of that Taurus.
Chromebook?.....yeah they work okay- BUT you know ...if you have a used computer shop where you live you can probably get a good laptop for the same price as the chromebook and you'll be better off. You can try them out before leaving the store. Worth looking at....
Love jambalaya.....but can not take the pepper that my folks like in it.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Morning.....pretty day so far. Been going through closets and drawers pulling out stuff we no longer use. Will make a trip Tue to haul it all to a church close by that helps folks in need. They have a large building where they sort and store clothes- so it's all organized well. We used to donate to the SA or Thrift store- but some just make money off the poor. This way its all good.
Still thinking about a range trip-some day. Gotta get comfortable with this new Ruger LCP Max. It weighs 10.5 oz and holds 13 freakin rounds! I got rid of several guns a couple years back- passed some on to family and sold some. Need to thin it out some more- it's just hard to let some of them go. I guess it will dwindle down to the LCP Max in the warm months and the Sig 365 in cold weather- with something larger as a car gun for road trips...maybe the Canik TP9 Elite.
Oh well...life goes on- with or without me.

44021 - 44040 of 44055 Posts