Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44041 - 44055 of 44055 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Good afternoon….. was 50 this morning and 60 now ….. still an overcast balmy day, but no rain so it’s ok by me… I had ordered a Levi’s Sherpa lined old school denim jacket, that is being delivered by FedEx today….. I like those Levi’s jackets….. they are timeless and never go out of style, they also wear like iron….. I have an insulated full on jacket and ski gloves for the wicked cold weather, but wanted something more practical to wear the rest of the time….. I got sticker shock when I saw how much they cost now a days, almost 5x what they were when I was young and bought one ……. Gar session today with Bill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Morning.....working on my java. Got the #2 granddaughter coming over today. She has been away for a while- had some covid on her side of the family. This is getting tricky.....one group has it this week, another next week- it's like Russian roulette. Gotta be careful!

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Good late evening….. relaxing day off …. Only went out for a doctors appointment, then layed around rest of the day ……….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Good late evening..... worked this morning ..... nothing else going on today .... work early tomorrow again

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Morning....I see Cap'n Kirk just landed. Doing good for a 90 year old.
Will be looking for that 3rd moderna shot.....I hear it's out now. I want it.
Unfortunately our SIL lost his mom yesterday. What a shame....it was preventable.
Lord help us all........

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Good afternoon ..... worked early today .... got up at 530am which sucks ..... so had a burrito for lunch, then its nap time .... ohhh yes !

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,424 Posts
Good morning…… work later this morning….. cloudy 55 and no rain….. bills tiki bar might be ready for some savory delights on the menu …. Prepared by resident master road kill chef “higgy con carne” ……. I’ll bartend bourbon and beer liquid refreshments !

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Morning...cloudy & in the mid 60's with the swamp draining...will finish up the BBQ'd chicken tonight grilled at the tiki bar so menu additions are welcome...bar is always open for adult bev's except when lightning is nearby - will accept donations...

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Afternoon.....had company this am.....Agatha's niece was here for me to look at her laptop- would not charge. She knew more about it than me.
Got a funeral to go to Monday.....the daughter's MIL that had the covid. Supposedly a family visitation, then graveside service out in the open. I dread it.
I just hope the world can get a grip on this and get it under some kind of control. We are still dodging crowds.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Day full of Dr appointments and some LGS stops. Tomorrow is chores and honey do list jobs. Thought I had found my MK9 Elite I been looking for but was not the Elite, and not in the best of condition for $575. Actually it looks like I took care of my old Skyy CPX1 ( and yes it was one of the original Skyy firearms) better than the person that owned this poor Kahr. Bass Pro has a good deal on ammo for $16.99 each...Herter's 9mm.

44041 - 44055 of 44055 Posts