Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44101 - 44120 of 44183 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Watch out folks.....just looked at the covid charts for Alabama- it's going up. These are Alabama numbers, but I am sure they are spiking everywhere!

-1 week ago we has 414 new cases- with a 7day average of 855/day

-today it is rising at 2141 new cases and 7day average of 1962 per day!

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good early morning……. Work this morning….. a cold 25 outside…… hot coffee ️ and I’m laying around on the recliner making a effort to wake up !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning.....taking Agatha out to a dr apt today, then stop by a couple grocery stores.....then I'll come back home and take a nap.
Hey today is payday.......wonder if after the bills are paid if I'll have enough left over to have some fun with? I got this budget thing worked out pretty good....but every now and then someone decides we need something NEW. Oh well...

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good very early morning..... woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.... so coffee time on the recliner ..... its a crisp 26 outside..... work later on ....

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillACP

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good morning….. 27 this morning…. Too cold to roadkill hunt for chef Higgys next gourmet meal…. Sorry higgster you’ll have to go it alone on this one
!!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning....having my last cup- seems like a nice day out. Fed Ex just arrived with my repaired Ruger LCP Max. I had a issue with it dropping mags- that ain't good. But anyway- they replaced the release and spring and threw in a new mag! Guess I now have a real excuse to go to the range. You know- you always need to test a gun.
Anyway- no more dr apts til next month. Might get my pace maker changed out soon- will find out on 15th of Dec. They do last a long time.
Will have #1 granddaughter tomorrow. She is not a problem, the # 2 needs more attention and supervision. I guess that is normal for most families. Anyway- no other plans at present.

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good early morning….. so it’s a chilly 21 here ….. no rain, hopefully sunny later on….. shoot that gun higgy ….. make your own roadkill, one way or another ……. Work later, then I get a whooping cough shot this evening at CVS as my younger son just had a baby, so I can be around him !

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good morning…… a sunny 31 here….. day off for me ….. nothing planned, just lay around and do nothing day…..

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good morning…… temp is 31 and sunny….. time to light the fire pit bill so roadkill chef can do his killbque special !

44101 - 44120 of 44183 Posts