Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44121 - 44140 of 44183 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good evening…… worked this early morning, work early tomorrow too….. temp is 48 and more cold to come….. the holidays are approaching…… up next roadkill turkey ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillACP

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good earlymorning..... 44 and raining..... working early morning today .... well roadkill chef likely to cook up some toad soup while those critters are jumping around the puddles ....

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BillACP

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning......up to 58 already. Will have the older granddaughter this today...she just got her 1st covid shot yesterday. Her mom says she has a sore arm already-so we'll have to pity her a little. Will have 2nd granddaughter around 5 pm. So needless to say- we will be busy today.

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Afternoon...otherwise waiting on the storms to watch for critters swimming upstream...
Yes sir….You can almost taste that fresh toad and tadpoles soup the good roadkill chef Higgy will be preparing….. errr yum ?

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good early morning…… a frosty 22 here….. work at 8 this morning…… tired already….. time to pull the ac unit out of the window, my son is coming over to help out as it’s a big 12,000 btu unit…. A little much for me to handle by myself…… I’ve started ordering some Xmas gifts from Amazon already, so I’ll be done with my shopping early this year. Plus there isn’t a mall or other big stores in this small town to shop at, and I don’t really want to drive 50 minutes to get to one…. So Amazon is my friend !

Reactions: Higgy Baby

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Morning...low 50's & severe storms moved on...potential critters swept away...wife ran a fever & had a headache from the booster shot along with a sore arm...mine is still a little sore but no other problems...might do more grocery shopping later - maybe grill a steak for dinner...

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good early morning….. we’ll it’s a toasty 45 this morning, and raining ….. work in an hour …. Ugh ….. roadkill chef Higgy suiting up for that special dinner bill…. Keep the bbq fired up and wait for the surprise dinner coming your way !!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning....no grand-kids today, taking a break. And no plans for road kill stew. In fact- I rarely cook any more. #1 son lives next door and he does most all the grilling and smoking. Agatha does still cook a lot. But lately we buy a lot of stuff already done. It sure is much easier. And speaking of food.....let me go check to see what's on the menu for today- I'm always hungry.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Morning...clear & 31...inspection & no charge driveway curb repair completed yesterday - forms for the curb being pulled this morning & owner's son bringing me a Davidoff or a Padron...door sweep on the utility door was also replaced under warranty in which the door frame had to be raised / adjusted...plan to relax & watch some football possibly during a gar session but may have to sit by the firepit...

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning....another cool pretty day. Will approach freezing tonight. Will be coldest night so far. The wife and older son are down Bayou La Batre - the Methodists church is having some kind of large festival today. I don't need it. So I'm sitting here thinking about making another pot of coffee. Agatha want to go shopping later today-so I'll go and keep the peace.

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good early morning ..... day off today ..... had to work yesterday as they were short handed... im tired ..... its 33 outside and raining.... yuk...

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning.....it's been a couple days. Been busy moving and hauling crap for Agatha, family in and out. Looks like I'll be able to sit on my can today. Want to go back to the range- but crap always gets in the way.
PTL- we still have very low covid numbers in Bama- averaging today about 460 per day (7 day average) state wide- mostly in the bigger towns. Thats down from 5,500 per day back on Sept 1. That is a near 84%!!! drop in just over 2 months. Most of the schools are dropping their mask mandates and most businesses are back open with very few restrictions. Just hope Thanksgiving and Christmas don't kick-start this darn thing again. Maybe things can begin to settle down and we can get back to normal.....and add a covid injection to our annual flu shot.
Next big thing I guess will be up in Wisconsin if/when the jury finds Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty. If the authorities have their shit together they may can deal with it. But if they don't?- it will be another big mess. One thing is for sure- they need to be ready.

·
Super Moderator
23,468 Posts
Good early morning….. work at 8 so I’m up with coffee waking up…… it’s 43 degrees and dry so far …… hopefully you’ll feel better bill …. And higgy time to get the tree out and decorated….. then you can relax ….

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Morning...37 & clear heading to the mid 50's possibly...maybe I can get a gar session in with a Coke if the wind isn't too bad...foot still red / swollen / angry looking but doc letting it run its course...should start to improve since it's been a week if similar to previous incidents...

44121 - 44140 of 44183 Posts