Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44141 - 44160 of 44182 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,467 Posts
Good early morning …. Been up since 6 and on my 2nd cup of coffee….. temp is 20, got the heater cranked up brrrrrr….. we have had some light hail/snow last couple of days ….. it melts as soon as it hits the ground though….. so roadkill is now pre frozen outside and ready for our chef higgy to prepare at his leisure……

Yep……….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning....nice cool 50 outside. Will have #1 granddaughter today, and #2 tomorrow. Seems as though we are in the baby sitting business! I don't mind.....except when it's range day- if and when it ever comes.
Was glad to hear Rittenhouse was found not guilty. This took place in Wisconsin, yet the civil unrest was in California, Oregon, Illinois, and New York. I believe the dims are just showing their ass while they can- when Joe is gone they will not be able to get away with it.

·
Super Moderator
23,467 Posts
Good morning ..... finally a day off... my sons mother is in town for a few weeks to help out with their new born son.... today is baking day for me.... as i pulled out the bread machine and making a loaf of fresh French bread .... I’ve been on a baking kick last couple of weeks, and have made banana and pumpkin bread …… it was a great week at work as i was top dog in sales for computers, printers and tech plans.....
The new recipe turned out great !
Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,467 Posts
Good morning…… 44 and rainy…. Day off today and I’m going to cook Italian dinner to bring to my sons house this evening….. need to run out to grocery store to pick up a few things before thanksgiving….. don’t want to go to the grocery later this week as it will be a zoo…. My other son will be making a fresh turkey from the co-op here and the sides….. I’m going to cook off a couple of Marie Callender’s frozen pies (I’m lazy on this one, as I don’t want to be making them from scratch)on thanksgiving day, so they will be fresh…. And candied yams as well…..
higgy after thanksgiving dinner……

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
Morning...just above freezing & heading to 60, maybe...got a softball team luncheon I'll try to make & another lunch / gar session appt. to set this week or next...foot swelling slowly coming down. Been invited to my son's brother-in-law's Thanksgiving again which I put up with...probably don't get a turkey leg again since they don't know how to carve properly - oh well...

·
Super Moderator
23,467 Posts
Good early morning….21 right now @ 530, so hot coffee ️ and heater on tap here….. work later at 8 …. Everyone getting ready for thanksgiving

Roadkill chef bastes the turkey here !

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning....been a few days....we have #2 son and grandson here for a few days- more coming. Getting ready to put that buzzard in the smoker. Still have lots to do. This will be our biggest gathering in a long time. Hope all goes well. Be safe everyone and stay away from California, Oregon, Wisconsin, and Georgia.....and parades! o_O

·
Super Moderator
23,467 Posts
Good evening…… 34 outside and it’s actually snowing a bit here …. rain all day turning into a very light snow tonight…. I worked a day shift today, and it wasn’t bad at all for us ….. some good business this morning and slower rest of the afternoon…. Walmart across the street from us there was a mob scene of course ….. so better them than us…. People out looking for those great super bargains that don’t exist …. I don’t want to be anywhere near that shite ….. had a great dinner and stuffed myself higgy style, and had to take antacid later on ….. several toilet trips later

things had worked themselves out fine

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Morning......temp is up to 45- nice. No plans today, still have the grandson. Doubt I eat much today....oink!
Alabama covid numbers still dropping-7 day average is 377/day. Hopefully we are seeing the beginning of the end of this BS.

44141 - 44160 of 44182 Posts