Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44261 - 44280 of 44339 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Happy NEW YEAR.... NEW YEAR .... SAME SHITE !!!!

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
So i treated myself to a smokeless grill for new years.... and christening it with a nice angus ribeye steak .....

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good morning...... man i was tired today... worked 6 days last week, and 5 were early shifts so i actually slept in for a change... having a cup of dark roast with good ole irish whiskey to kick it up a notch..... so nice.... its a "toasty" higgyville 37, and the usual rainy crap going on here !!

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning....no rain yet- should arrive around 2pm. Gotta run out to the store later- hope I can get her moving before the rain gets here.
#1 son starts a new job tomorrow- hope it works out. It's local and doesn't pay as much as the outta town jobs. Covid really screwed him out working for a while. But hopefully that is all turning around.
I'm praying that 2022 treats us all better than 21 or 20. It's been really rough for some of our family and friends.
Do you think we can survive 3 more years of Joe? C'mon maan......:sleep:

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good morning…… it’s a higgyville 18 this morning…. at least no rain ? Just had a jimmy dean egg and sausage muffin along with some hot steel cut oats for breakfast…… not going out anywhere today ….. just gonna hang out… maybe do some baking and cook Italian food for dinner for next day or so ….. we’ll see….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Evening- had a cool 31 this am. It may have reached 50 mid day. Got Agatha's car to the shot this morning to investigate the ck eng light. The checked it and said it had a code of "P O 420" and that it was the cat converter throwing out the code. The estimate to replace was "up to $900"- with no definite number.
But they told us to first try a little trick- add a can of 'sea foam' to a full tank of gas- run it out as quick as is possible- then repeat. If the ck eng light comes back on they will ck it and clear it for no charge. But after the 2nd tank of gas/sea foam- if the light remained we'd have to do something else. This is an attempt to save the cost of a cat converter. This is a good shop- not dealer, but a Honda repair shop that we have used for over 20 years.
Hope the trick works- if so it will cost about $15.

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good evening..... temp is now 14 and they say it will drop to 10 overnight..... guess ill have to send some biggys way since hes got a heatwave going on there ...

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good early morning….. it’s a icy 12 here….. coffee ️ is hot though…. work early today ….. got the heater going brrrrrr ….. I made Italian pasta yesterday and today I’m gonna bake spice cake muffins……

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning....burr- its a spicy 28 early this am. When I first looked out I thought it had snowed- but it was just a heavy frost.
Agatha is already gone- had to go pick her poor sick brother and take him to a couple Dr apts. I'll be leaving shortly for mine. Yep its right cool out there- thank God it's not 12!

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good evening...... its a higgyville 21..... supposed to go down below 20 tonight..... winter storm warning tonight till tomorrow.... well its time to add a little "special sauce" to some fresca .....

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good early morning… time to get up there higgster…..
…… it’s a frosty 15 this morning….. yes hot coffee ️ and breakfast…. Then ready for work…. Snow predicted …. So we’ll see what’s up with that foolishness…..

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning.... got the coffee...thinking about rummaging around for some grub.
Got nothing planned today. Agatha is going for a hair cut.
Bought some Mississippi lotto tickets the other day- yeah....just like Florida tickets- they ain't no good either.
Temp is 49 this am and it is supposed to creep back up. I don't like the cold.

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good morning…… heatwave, 30 this morning….. work in a bit ….. coffee and jimmy dean sausage and egg muffin…..
still tired !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Good morning. Been a while since I have posted in here. Hope everyone had a great Christmas/New Years. Hopefully the new year will bring better conditions than the past couple have. Have nothing new firearm wise to speak of. Been considering a 45 cal firearm but not a 1911...found a great deal on a CW45, but not much info on them in forums. What I have seen are not great reviews. YouTube vids seem to project them to be ..."OK" but not great. Don't like the no metal slide rails on a 45 cal handgun myself. Any in puts appreciated. Might rent the S&W 2.0 at the range today to check it out. Everyone in the family that had Covid is over it...real lucky no one was really hit hard with it. Well take care and God Bless.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning.....yeah- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Mk7_mech. Yep we are definitely on a covid watch here. We have lost a few family members and friends to covid. We are vaxed and masked. It's been a trip.

- wow...I've heard 3 gunshots while typing this? :unsure: 08:30 in the morning??

Oh, well- gotta do a grocery run later this morn. I'm out of Blue Bell. Trick is - getting Agatha up and out. Since that heifer retired she has slowed down mucho.

44261 - 44280 of 44339 Posts