Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44301 - 44320 of 44339 Posts

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning.....we dipped to about 35 last night, but up to 65 now and nice. Supposed to be good tomorrow, but rain Sat.
Thinking about a range trip? Probably take my last two guns I bought- the Sig 365 and the Ruger LCP max. I carry those two most of the time.
Y'all stay safe- covid is still out there.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Morning...cloudy 36 heading close to 60 before the bottom drops out with light snow expected tomorrow...nothing planned & still putting that chair repair off...

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Afternoon...was kinda busy this am, but now have been fed and things are back to normal. Took my Ruger LCP Max to FedEX to ship back for another repair. It's been too problematic for me. Yep it is nice and light and holds 13 rounds- but it is not reliable at all. I'll probably swap it on something when it gets back.
Both of us have had our cars serviced now- it's about time for a road trip. I am ready to go somewhere- anywhere. Tired of sitting here. Maybe I can talk Agatha into going and getting some lotto tickets :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good evening…… worked day shift today….. another winter weather advisory is in effect for the next couple of days….. temp is 5 now with a feel like of -12 ….. over night temp is supposed to drop to -2 with some ridiculous sub freezing feel like temp…. And we might even get higgyville snow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good morning .... well the higgyville temp here is -3, with a feel like of -21... ouch... so at least its sunny small consolation huh..... work in a bit, otherwise there will be no going outside.....

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Higgy Baby

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning.....having some Folgers. Will have #2 granddaughter again today. Should be a slow day.
Thinking about dumping my Ruger when it get back from the shop. Just has too many issues with it. After the last repair my next range trip was good- and I'm thinking all is well...and I have been carrying that gun almost daily ever since! But this last trip I had 9 fail to go into battery out of 63 rounds. Think I'll swap it for something else. Maybe I'll look at that Springfield Hellcat?
Bundle up Ron.....I feel for you. It's a cool 50 out right now, but should hit 65 before noon.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Morning...mid 20's with snow potential which will be sent your direction for entertainment purposes...enjoy!

Higgy...the Hellcat looks like a nice piece but from a value standpoint, the CM9 is more compact & lighter making it very easy to carry IWB / OWB / pocket carry. From my street / tact. experience, the 6 + 1 capacity of the CM9 is all you need unless going into / engaged in very specific tactical situations...if round capacity is a primary concern.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning...36 and a little chilly, slight rain possible- tomorrow is supposed to be better.
Nothing happening around here today- guess i'll get around to a few chores I have been neglecting. Got my reward in the freezer already. Stopped by Winn Dixie yesterday and got some vanilla and cookies and cream Bluebell. Price has gone up a bit. It was on sale for 2 for $11.
Have a good day....dodge the ice!

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good morning...... well... higgyville weather got me big time here..... so here's some snow balls that im sending to you higgster ...

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Morning...low 20's heading into the low 50's with sun so maybe I can get a gar session in today & tomorrow before the deep freeze starting mid-week...we didn't get enough snow to get both Subaru's out to play...

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning....went to the dr and got my battery cked....they say less that 90 days left. Got an apt with the doc that installs the pacemakers Wed. I suspect the swap out will be this month- we shall see.
That's a lot of snow Ron. You should make a snowman. That kind of snow would completely close this part of the country. I can't imagine dealing with it.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Morning...sunny & just above freezing heading towards the low 60's so maybe I'll get another gar session in before it turns cold again with temps less than half that...really could stand some of that snow Ron - too dry here...

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Afternoon.....had to run out this morning- my computer was having a conniption. Turned out to be nothing in the end- but something had to be loose as it would not come on. But the guy at the "used" computer store thought it may be a ram issue because it would beep- beep when he turned power on. I did not have that issue at home. Anyway- he opened it up and pushed on a few things and it started working??? That was weird. But no charge- went back home and it works great. I guess it just wanted to get out for a while?
Yep it was right cool this am- about 30, but its nice out now- around 60 and no wind with the sun shinning. Will be going to see Dr Witt in the morning- he'll be the guy that changes out my pacemaker....so I should know tomorrow when I'll be going in the shop. Last time I was only there about 4 hours then back home. Hope this one is just as quick.

·
Super Moderator
23,518 Posts
Good evening….. another cold one, it’s 12 here dropping to 6 later tonight….. but no higgyville snow thankfully……

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Morning...low 40's with rapidly falling temp & some mix of frozen precip possible later in the day...grilled a lot of chicken last night along with a gar session so I'm in good shape...

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning.......well got my pacemaker scheduled for Feb 9. New Dr- young, maybe 35? Here we go! Gotta quarantine the week before- can't have covid. That will be fun.
Raining presently......weatherman says it will change to snow by mid afternoon. Agatha is freaking out- she don't like rain or snow or cold weather- it may be a rough day- for me :oops: Ron- you can slow down that snow blower up there- apparently it's working.
Anyway, all else is well. Had #2 granddaughter over last night. She will be going home before the snow gets here- I hope. I may have to dash out to the store before the ice gets here.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Morning.....we missed the snow and ice. But are expecting some later this morning and tonight. Raining now. Agatha just left to go take her poor old sick brother to the Dr. May be his last apt- as he was put on Home health care.
We've had an explosion of covid here and a few folks are dying. BUT- they say it's peaked and turning down now. Hope so, I'm getting tired of this crap. Y'all have a good day- stay safe and dodge the snow and ice and covid.

44301 - 44320 of 44339 Posts