Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44621 - 44640 of 44675 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Well good afternoon…… worked this morning then stopped by the lounge ….. smoked a Gurkha Heritage….. I picked up a La Bomba Napalm to try ….. then the owner tossed me 3 Diesel Whiskey Rows and an EP Carrillo Dark Rituals gar …… nice session today ……

… oh and another guy at the bar I’ve come to know gave me a Rocky Patel Barrel Aged stick…. Nice !

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Tried a Henniker Double Roast coffee stout, 10% alcohol….. was actually pretty good ….. better than Guinness I thought….. the owner also tossed me a Gurkha Private Select Bourbon in a tube….. …..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning....working on first cup. Will have to make a grocery run later today. Should have done it yesterday- but someone wanted to sit on their can all day.
Got some rain last night- a little more expected. At least we will not have to water the garden. Its all looking pretty good, lots of blooms on the tomatoes.
Political races beginning to heat up here....really dirty ads for governor and US senate. It would be great if all political ads were required to be true and factual- but unfortunately that is not the case. They are designed to damage the opposition. This is not good.

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Morning...no rain in the forecast for the next few days...swamp is still draining so the floating tiki bar lamp is lit & a long gar session is planned for this afternoon...
Road kill chef Higgy didn’t make it to the grocery so whatever you run across on the road or passes thru the yard is todays entree ….

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good afternoon….. worked early today ….. gar lounge per usual…..is the order of the day….. so puffing on a gifted to me by a lounge gar buddy here….. Man O War Ruination 10th Anniversary (by Aj Fernandez) nice cigar ….. smooth …..

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning..........thanks guys....but I've been trying to cut back on the road kill. Especially now that fresh crayfish and oysters are coming in. Do love those boiled crayfish...and prefer my oysters fried. Used to eat them raw...but no more.
Man it looks like the race for Gov here is heating up....the pol ads are getting kinda ugly. Several folks trying to unseat Gov Kay Ivey.....but so far she has kept it clean on her side. I often wonder why some folks are not held responsible for their ads?
In other news.....nothing happening. Looks like a slow day here.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Morning...almost 70 & headed to 90 without rain - for the entire week...just have to deal with the wind...did get that gar session with an Oliva Serie V Maduro double toro punch cut then grilled some chicken glazed with BBQ sauce...downed a yellow jacket with a rubber band...no plans for today so far - the swamp is still drying...

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning......no plans today. Got my 2nd Moderna booster yesterday- and my arm sore. Don't remember being sore before. Had to go to different drugstores to get both of us- she got Pfizer. According to CDC they are expecting a surge in cases in the South this summer....and the numbers are rising. Hopefully we are ahead of that curve. Was kinda hoping this crap would die down and go away. Guess a yearly covid shot is in my future now, along with the flu shot. I don't mind too much- I've been told that the flu will not be good for me- so I comply.
Garden is coming along good- lots of tomato blooms, and the rest looks good -accept for the watermelons. Perhaps whats left will produce? We are usually well supplied with watermelons here in the south- but last couple years has been rather pitiful. I like watermelon.

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good late evening,,,,, day off a do nothing day as my back is acting up…. So couch potato it was ….. work early tomorrow…. Maybe an afternoon gar session will be in order ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

44621 - 44640 of 44675 Posts