Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44641 - 44660 of 44675 Posts

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning.....easy day for me. Nothing going on. May go out and LOOK at the gun store- don't plan on buying anything. But heck- I still like to window shop.
Agatha will tend to her poor sick brother today. I really feel for him. I believe he is 62?, but has been a stage 4 lung cancer survivor for several years now. Steadily losing ground. He has about 1/3 of one lung left. Bad situation.
Garden is coming along....I counted 32 tomato blooms yesterday. The peas have runners on them now.....can't wait to eat a fresh tomato ....love them things..... :)

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good afternoon…… worked this morning and stopped by grocery store….. then on to the gar lounge ……

CAO Flathead 554….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning.......finally get my echo today. Will be leaving shortly. Hopefully this will give a good clue as to how well the cardiac ablation went. This will be 5 weeks out- and I read that max benefit is seen by 8 weeks? Kinda hoping I'll soon start feeling like a teenager 😀

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good early morning……. 545am and it’s light outside already….. temp is 40 and should be a nice day …. Work in a couple hours…. So no plans after that ?

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning.....looks like a pretty day. Garden is really growing, expect to see blooms on the peas/beans soon.
Got a text from the bank yesterday asking if i was trying to use my credit card to buy something for $4,700. Thankfully they had denied the purchase. Then when got in touch with them- they killed the card. Should have a new card before noon today. Wow.... Wonder how that kind of thing happens? o_O
Oh well....be careful folks.

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Morning...73 headed to around 90 again...late ballgames tonight then maybe a gar session right afterwards - bringing one for a teammate...yeah, the credit card companies do a pretty good job on protecting you from fraud attempts generated from anywhere from my personal experience...

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good evening….. worked earlier…… then on to gar lounge….. The owner did a fire sale on a dozen Ave Maria crusaders for $25.00 …… so I grabbed them and smoked one, not bad at all …. Was pretty good I thought …..

Then I went for a round 2 Gurkha Chairman’s Select !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good early morning….. last day of my work week in a bit here ….. I’m glad as I’m tired….. no plans afterwards…. Not even gar lounge….. just relax …..

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Worked this morning….. got a haircut then stopped by my old gar haunt and fired up a New World Puro ….

Then one of the other guys handed me a Coors beer and an Alec Bradley Maxx robusto for round 2 ?

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Morning...didn't take my own advice to do nothing & mowed the front yard to use up some old stabilized gas in order to go out & refill the gas cans...the back will have to wait with the storm last night making it too wet & more storms forecasted to come in later tonight...hot tub maintenance will have to wait until next week...now to relax & do nothing today...

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good morning…… day off, so I slept in much later than usual, which I never do anymore. The weather has warmed up to the mid 80s yesterday and hopefully the winter crap is over with…. Just hang out kind of day here, have to do housework….. yuk ….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning......just sitting here today. No plans. Son brought in a large bag of peaches just picked. They are good. Guess I need to dip a big bowl of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream and cut up a peach in it. Now, that's good.
Will plan a range trip soon.....want to go for a "pleasure shoot", and to exercise some guns that have been sitting there a while. Now that I am finally through with that Ruger LCP Max....I can enjoy shooting it again. I will probably trade that gun when the opportunity presents itself.

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
So after housekeeping this morning I just had to have a gar ….. on to the lounge I go ….

Ave Maria Crusader….

44641 - 44660 of 44675 Posts