Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44661 - 44675 of 44675 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good morning……. An overcast day in the making here and nothing planned …… except my son coming over later this afternoon to help me reinstall my a/c unit back in the window, as it has suddenly turned warm here…… gar sessions up coming bill !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
afternoon.......had a couple chores this morning. All caught up now- just in time to take a nap. Maybe a quickie. Going through Star Wars again.....on episode 7 now, 2 more to go. Obi Wan will debut May 27. I'll be ready for it.

Some folks on other forums are talking about re-thinking carrying their 380 pocket guns since the latest massacre in NY. But as a few have pointed out....nether 9mm nor 45 will go through Armour. I guess we need to spend some time working on head shots? But I usually do that when I drill. I usually have the pistol range to myself when I go- so I can bend the rules a little. I practice a quick draw and 2 rapid point shots towards the body and a slower aim for 1 at the head. I try to get 2 in the body as rapidly as possible- then actually aim for the 3rd shot in the head. All mine is done at 10 yards. May think about moving out top 20 yards? The range has permanent backstops at 10, 20, and 30 yds. I believe 30 would be just too far.

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning.....hopefully an easy day on the way. I do have to go into town, gotta pick up a few things. Believe it or not- we will be picking squash within a week! Man that was fast, and the tomatoes have outgrown their cages. This is the fastest garden I remember. Thank the Lord it is small! I like the fresh stuff...but I don;t like to work it.
Oh well....y'all have a good day.

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good afternoon….. worked this morning, came home and made lunch….. relax for an hour, then that all important time at el gar lounge …… I’m thinking a Gurkha ghost….. and a Heineken on the side !
Pic to follow later ….. life is good !!!
Well I decided to fire up a La Bomba Napalm….. oh yeah notice the fuse !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Morning...recovering from cleaning & refilling the hot tub along with trimming & mowing the yard...still have to remove the spare set of hot tub filters from the cleaning solution then spray them down with the hose...did manage to get that gar session in before midnight...

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning.....may get a little rain today, lots due this weekend. Agatha is fired up about the garden now. She'll probably worry the hell out of those poor tomato plants. I grew up on a farm....I am happy with buying my food- not raising it. The work on a farm really sucks.....although some fresh stuff can not be beat- beans, peas, tomatoes, squash, okra. I am 74 and a little tired- I can be satisfied with frozen beans from Walmart.....and an occasional pizza from Popa Johns!

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Well good afternoon….. worked this morning, and after lunch now relaxing for a while……… gonna get my gar session in later, as the lounge doesn’t open till 3pm ……. Nice sunny day and mid 60’s temps…..

·
Super Moderator
23,620 Posts
Good afternoon…… worked this morning…. Been Shite week for me as far as sales go….. it’s a crappy rainy day here, soooooooo gar time is the order of this afternoon …….

My Father The Judge ……. And a Stella …..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Morning......trying to figure out the day. Got a 50/50 shot at rain....so i need to get done what needs doing- IF I can ever get her moving. Looks like a 85%+ rain chance for the next week! So I ain't making no plans.
Finally found one of those new Sig-Sauer P-365 in 380 yesterday....but with tax that sucker was $660!!! guess I'll wait a while and see if that sucker will drop in price a little. What I really need is to hit the lotto :unsure:

·
Registered
5,543 Posts
Morning...wife is leaving in a few hours to meet up with my son's family to head out to Disney World which will allow me to turn up the surround system & enjoy gar sessions uninterrupted for about 10 days...

44661 - 44675 of 44675 Posts