Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44721 - 44740 of 44783 Posts

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Morning.....we missed the rain last night-so we are good here. Agatha's new freezer came this more- it's all set up in her she shed. Got plenty of room now for garden veggies...and of course Blue Bell!
Will have grandson a few more days, and #1 granddaughter will come again tomorrow. We will have her 4 days/wk through the summer. She is an easy one though.
Looks like we will be going out shortly to get groceries and a few other things. It's hot an humid out there too- yuk.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Morning......hot and humid out there- getting heat advisories from the weather man. Thank goodness for ac. I'll be dodging the heat for sure. Will have the older grandkids over night. They are easy so to deal with.
Watched first 3 episodes of Obi-Wan last night (again) and now am ready for 4th to be released tonight. I like Star Wars- just wish Disney would get their crap together and produce a steady stream of shows.
Well, Agatha likes her freezer. Will be shopping for some baskets for it to stack crap up. We have cold storage room now- she can go apes dookie now when Winn-Dixie and Rousses have sales.
One more month before I see the cardio doc again. Will be anxious to hear what he has to say? I don't believe that cardiac ablation had the affect they were expecting. Time will tell.

·
Super Moderator
23,651 Posts
Good afternoon….. worked this morning… had a big computer sale ….. came home and had lunch ….. waiting for the gar lounge to open at 3 pm ….. so you know where this old bastard is going to park his a$$ for a couple of hours !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Super Moderator
23,651 Posts
Sooooo……. Here I is at the lounge…. Smoking a Gurkha 15 year cellar reserve…..

Smooth as a prom queen’s thighs !!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,651 Posts
Wow…… the lounge owner Josh handed this box of Ave Maria toro’s, that one of the guys I got to know at the lounge here gifted me. We met here a number of times to smoke and drink, and swapped some gars. He moved away a week ago and I think he felt bad, as out of a couple of the gars I gave him were a Bolivar Cuban and Some Dirty Rats ….. so he had the owner wait till he was gone to gift me these …..

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Morning.....another warm day on the way, expecting lots of rain this evening. No other plans- will have the 2 older grandkids today. They are self-entertaining, so no issues with them.
Getting squash and okra from the garden- but that's it. The peas and beans are just not producing, and the tomatoes are not doing well. We have one so far...and it is poor at best. The watermelons are coming along fair. I kinda hope Agatha will decide to try and buy most of the veggies next year- heck there are folks all around us that raise stuff just to sell. I do like fresh veggies- but heck we are getting older and its a lot easier to just go buy a bushel of peas. We'll see.

·
Super Moderator
23,651 Posts
Good afternoon….. done with work for the day ….. crappy rainy day here ….. soooo ………. Gar time is order of the day …… Gurkha Centurian and Irish Red …….

·
Super Moderator
23,651 Posts
Good early morning……. Work later …… coffee ️ now ……. 52 and cloudy, hopefully no rain today …..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Higgy Baby

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Morning.....no rain for now- but expecting a lot by evening.
Watched the Jan 6 hearing last night. Looks like they may have some pretty damning evidence against Trump in the opening - but the rest was just a "show". They even had a film maker involved. I thought all along that the riot was a staged event by the left to make Trump look bad, but now I believe it was actually instigated by Trump. I don't know how this will turn out- we haven't seen any defense yet. But if Trump can not defend WELL against this- he will not be president again. I am not a Desantis fan at all....but I'll vote for him in a heartbeat to get rid of Joe.....or any other dem.
Looks like- "As the World Turns" or "Days of Our Lives". Lord help us all.........:unsure:

·
Super Moderator
23,651 Posts
Good late evening…… went to a blues concert with Robert Cray at a local old time renovated theater…. The old ones with a second up stairs and balcony’s …. Was excellent…. We were first row, center stage….. afterwards stopped at the gar lounge for a couple shots of Buffalo Trace, an Irish Red and an Ave Maria gar …… all in all a nice evening !!

·
Super Moderator
23,651 Posts
Good morning…… a chilly 50 this morning….. no rain though….. work in a bit here ….. definitely nap time afterwards !!

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Morning....have both sons and 2 grandkids here this am.....it is somewhat chaotic. We'll survive. Grandson goes home today, granddaughter will go home tonight. Possibly a peaceful Sunday in the works. Hope so.
Well....somehow we missed all the bad weather last night, no rain. Low chance today.

44721 - 44740 of 44783 Posts