Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44881 - 44900 of 45170 Posts

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
good evening…… been out of the loop last couple of days….. my Tapatalk app is not letting me in any forum, don’t know what’s up with it now? Just working extra as the kids don’t seem to want to show up for work on a regular basis….. so old Ron stays and works ! It’s getting kind of old though, and I’m tired 🥱 can’t seem to find any good stuff on tv, same old shite….. I’ve been slowly gearing up for camping 🏕 here sooner or later …. Probably later as the temps here are not like you guys are having, are running in the high 8o’s to 92, so not to compelling for outside activities. Maybe in a month when the season changes to cooler day weather with nights in the high 50’s to low 60’s will be the ticket.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning........sitting here with #1 grand/girl. Agatha went to take care of her brother- poor fellow is getting close.
Well....I don't know if this rain will ever stop? The ground is now so saturated with water the slightest wind may blow over all the trees. Weatherman says 60-80% for the next 8 days! Hope we survive this.
Looks like I may finally get my car registered tomorrow- I believe that is my last day of grace!
Well- good news is that covid numbers have dropped dramatically for the state last few days- instead of an average of 2500 new cases per day- we are down to around 700. Hope that trend continues. I am past ready to be done with this crap. When things start looking good- I'll hear of several folks getting it- and some of them get seriously ill. Most others have few symptoms. Daily death average is down to about 9 per day for the state. Getting better.
When things settle down around here- think I'm gonna plan me a good range day down in the Bayou. Take my time and shoot what I want- the way I want to. This new Sig 380 completely blows away that Ruger LCP Max. Think I'm gonna move a few handguns out too. Probably the Sigs will become my #1 carry- the 9mm with the 12 round mag and the 380 with the 10 rounder. For close local stuff I'll carry my CT 380- an easy pocket carry- and a reliable shooter. The Ruger will go, along with a couple of the Bersa pistols.
Oh well....time to think about lunch......have a good day-stay dry.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning........finally got my car registered and tagged this morn. What a trip.
Just gonna hang around with the kid. Her mom will pick her up this evening. One more week.
Don't know what may pop up tomorrow? Looks like we are getting a little break from all the rain. Man we got plenty.
Not much going on- might just take a break rest of the day....zzzzz

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good evening…… still can’t get my Tapatalk app to work on the forum, so I’m logging in on the web page here ?
not much going on, just working and trying to stay out of the heat here. Temp hit 91 today…yuk. At least the humidity is typically on the lower side ? They have a food and beer fest tomorrow, so I might venture out and indulge ?

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning......no rain over night and possibly none today- BUT the heat returns. We've had several weeks of fairly cool weather for summer time- but far more rain that normal.
Yesterday there was a 35 car pile up on I-10 near here. Agatha's younger sister was stopped in the crowd but no crash for her luckily. There were only 4 injuries - that went to hospital. Haven't heard any were serious. I-10 east bound was blocked for near 5 hours! wow....
Not much else happening around here- different schools are starting each day. Morning traffic will definitely pick up.
Stay cool folks........

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning....no rain yet. Have a 50% chance. We need to dry out a little anyway. Looks like an easy day today....we'll do the grocery shopping and other running around. The weekdays are just too busy. School is starting all around- the younger grandkid has already started- the older goes back the 18th. This has been a busy summer for us. Hope we can all settle down here real soon. Stay cool....

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good afternoon….. nothing going on here as it’s rainy so didn’t go out to any activities around town….. so I scoured my bathroom …… did a Walmart run for a few things and had a sourdough bread with pastrami sandwich …… next up I guess will be gar lounge PBR poker gonna head over in a few here !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Soooo….. doing gar lounge duty now….. PBR’s poker …… I’m burning a habana Cohiba here, aged 3yrs in my humidor ….. to be followed by a My Father La Opulencia …..
……. It’s a beautiful thing !!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning (barely)............
Had to do a quick run out this morning- chasing ammo. No luck.......
Home alone today- Agatha is tending to her poor old brother. He doesn't have much time left.
No kiddies til tomorrow. I have the day to myself.....and it is raining. :( WTH?

I guess on the darn ammo I'll just have to order it....didn;t want to spend that much moolah at one time- but seems my only choice. If I order it- price is about 60% of shelf price...which is good, but I have to order enough to justify the shipping. Will be glad when the whitehouse gets cleaned out- and maybe we can get some ammo on the shelf..........

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.......lots of rain yesterday- today?? Will go pick up #2g/k here shortly...and #3 we just heard is sick at school-so we'll have her too soon.
Agatha has a day off from her sick brother- another sister is with him today. Expecting this to end soon. Poor fellow.
Grass is growing like weeds- earlier this year it was so dry I thought the grass would die.....now I'm hoping it does! I wish there was a way to have a nice yard without all the up keep.
Oh well....the older I get- the more I gripe. 😐

44881 - 44900 of 45170 Posts