Kahr Handgun Forum banner
44921 - 44940 of 45176 Posts

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good late evening…… worked this morning as usual….. came home and took a nap and watched the new She Hulk series on Disney channel ….. that’s about it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Morning.........not raining at present- but 70% today.
Had some running around to do this am- but Agatha burns her fingers getting a pan out of the oven. She can not deal with even a little pain. But here we are- she has to go sit with her sick brother this afternoon and we have things to do this morning...guess I'll have to stretch things out a little to get through today 😐

I ordered 10 boxes of 380 ammo yesterday from a place in Florida- Bereli Inc. Free shipping and their ammo price was the lowest on the charts of Ammoseek, also have a 5 star rating on ammoseek. I said all that to justify that I feel they are legit. Maybe the world is turning around? I wind up paying $22 per box delivered to my door vs $32 and having to drive across the Bay to Bass Pro to find any. If this works out- I'm done driving around looking for it. 9mm is next.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Morning.....home alone again. Agatha is with her bro, and I am alone :oops:.
No plans today...may ride out to a couple stores and look around? No rain overnight- but weatherman says we may get some today. At least it is not 100 degrees......thank goodness.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
High pollen alert! Have to chuckle on that. We get those on occasion....poor folks like me have been snorting nasa-cort and popping antihistamines for years to no end. Think I have tried every brand out there. Sometimes it works- sometimes it don't. I hate it.
Well Agatha will get a little relief on sitting with her brother now- his wife finally got on "family leave" so- she is home with him now til it's over. Poor fellow has fallen twice now in a week. No broken bones- but skint up pretty good. Agatha found out he had been smoking and she was alarmed- BUT after considering that the smokes actually calms him down- what can the harm be? His wife freaked out. Poor fellow- he is just trying to get to the end in peace.
Oh well.... have some range and S/D ammo on the way. Found some reasonable prices online at Ammoseek- and free shipping too. Cost is about half of what I've been paying at Academy- when they have it.
Have a good day...cooler weather on the way.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Morning...... Afternoon....just sitting here dodging the showers. Kind one of those blah days. Should have some ammo tomorrow....at least thats what the tracking numbers say. Ordered 3 different batches of ammo from 2 different vendors on 2 different days- from 2 different directions.....and it all lands tomorrow? Figure that one out??? Anyway, no more chasing that stuff for me.
Hoping to plan a range trip soon- has to be a no rain day. Need to go to the outdoor range- that indoor deal is just not for me. Maybe we can get some cool weather soon and calm things down a bit...

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Raining.........rained most of the night- will rain most of the day. This is the most rain I have seen in a long time- and earlier this summer was the hottest I remember. Hope this is all not some bad omen!
Agatha is going out to a Dr apt, then to sit with her poor bro. I don't see how he can hang around much longer. He is on o2 all the time 24/7. His little portable tanks ran out and has not been able to get them replenished! Think it's past time to be calling someone. His home health care provider has really dropped the ball a few times. Time for a change.

Oh well.....Fedex says all my ammo is out for delivery! So that means I should see something today. Gonna try some Critical Defense for carry ammo- I'll test it out first chance I get. Still have about 3 boxes each of Remington HTP in 9mm and 380. I did have a few light primer strikes- or low charged rounds in 380 when I was testing my LCP Max. Didn't cycle the gun. I bought that ammo in 2015- should still be good, but I don't know. I may just use it up at the range? Actually I've been carrying fmj since.
Anyway- have a good day....and dodge the rain!

·
Registered
5,781 Posts
Morning...supposed to hit the mid 90's & no rain - no plans yet...higgy, send it here so I can quit watering...in a stable inside HVAC controlled environment, there should be no performance degradation with stored ammo - stored in the gun adds additional variables that may affect performance over time...

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
GOOD Morning.............I say 'good' cause it is not raining!!! Everything is saturated, and water is standing in all the low spots. Maybe we will get a break now? Grass is getting on up thee too. Weatherman has lowered the rain % for today and tomorrow to 43%- that half of what was predicted. Tired of it.
Well- don't know what up for today.....looks like we may do a grocery run.
My ammo came yesterday- so just waiting on a good day to hit the range....soon hopefully.

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Morning........no rain again! It finally rained yesterday near noon- but I never saw the sun. Today- the sun is shinning!!! But unfortunately more rain is on the way. Hopefully we will get out of this cycle eventually. Our grass needs to be cut. If the rain will just hold off- maybe #1 son can do it this afternoon?
Nothing going on around here....whoops I just heard gunfire. I believe the neighbor across the street is having a party today- their cars are parked out in the street and that is where the noise came from. They have a backstop in their yard...but, there are several houses behind them. I don't think I could allow folks to shoot in my back yard. Oh well?
I'll be home alone...so I am thinking maybe some popcorn and maybe a Starwars movie? Or, I could just hit the recliner and put on some music? :sneaky: I am PDS nowdays...(pretty darn sorry).

Edit: it's near 4 pm- and no rain yet! It did cloud up, but any rain missed us :)

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Morning.....again- no rain (for now). Still have water in the low spots. We were/are saturated. #1 son made an attempt at cutting the grass yesterday. Got stuck a couple times.....but got most of it done. Little rain on the radar- but weatherman says mucho rain on the way. I do not remember this much over the years. I am sure this has been a record month. Hoping it will clear up soon.....I got ammo to burn.

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good morning….. been a rough week …. I have some health issues going on an have been to the doctor…. More tests coming up …. Haven’t done much, just trying to rest up and have scheduled some tests already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

44921 - 44940 of 45176 Posts