Kahr Handgun Forum banner
45101 - 45120 of 45170 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning....planning a range trip this am. It will be just a 380 day......Sig 365 and Kahr CT380. Got a few boxes of older Rem jhp I want to run through. Have had some issues with it in the past- just want to run it out. Also want to run some Hornady CD through my Kahr- just to make sure- always carried fmj. Want to verify before I carry.

Went to eye-doc yesterday- been having some issues. Have slight cataracts and they have progressed but not to the point of removing them. My vision has changed enough to warrant new specs though- ouch! Gonna run just over $800 all total. (my last pair were near $700) Geeze- I coulda bought a new gun with that! Hmmm, maybe next time- I;ll go shopping before I go to doc? I have tried contacts....no workey for me.
Anyway- gonna go injure some paper!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.....working on my last cup. Had a pretty good shoot yesterday. Did fine til some guy showed up that wasn't really used to shooting or the range. He awkwardly struggled with the rules- kinda got in my way. He really needed someone there to tell him what to do. I got finished up and left.
Looks like we may get some rain tomorrow and the next day. Well....still got one draw left on my $1.5 B ticket. Man- that would be something :unsure:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.....kinda humid out-40% shot at showers. Yeah...we got more tickets yesterday. But this time- we drove west to MS. Only about a 45 mile round trip instead of like 150 to FL. Gotta find a better place- don't like the store we went to.

Oh well- Saturday, #2 son pulled into a parking lot at a restaurant to get some vittles- this older couple pulls in and hits the rear bumper on his car. Its a Toyota Prius (hybrid). A minor dent in the rear plastic bumper. No other visible damage. They exchange insurance info and go on their way. Next morning all his alarms are going off and his brakes are locked. WTH! Can't figure it out. He called the insurance folks and they are sending a tow truck and getting him a rental.
These newer vehicles are complicated!
Oh well- life goes on....... :unsure:

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good early morning….. work a little later…. Coffee for now…. 41 outside and no rain yet ? Waiting on a c pap machine to be sent to me after my tests confirmed I needed one …..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Morning...in the 60's & supposed to get back into the 70's...plan to vote this morning then play pickleball this afternoon & do more cleaning ahead of hosting a season ending team party tomorrow night for winning our league all 3 seasons & to pass out rings for those who couldn't make to last game...

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.....been more than warm here and humidity up too. Kinda draggin today...Agatha is running on a slow bell. (that's one ding for those of you who didn't work in the engine room- 2 dings are half) If/when she finally gets here make-up on we'll go vote. Thankfully the place where we vote is just 3 miles away (country). Usually not much traffic. But then we will go by a grocery store and replenish. We've noticed last couple months out grocery bill has grown considerably. Contemplating throwing in a pot of dried beans into the menu a couple times a week. Seems like everything has had a noticeable price hike. Stay cool today- and go vote 🇺🇲

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Morning...supposed to be around 80 today before the cold front moves in late tomorrow...former neighbor coming over this afternoon for a couple of beer then the team party - supposed to have 16 attending - so will be doing final prep soon...

Yep, when fuel prices rise so will cost of goods with the increase in freight / shipping costs that have to be covered...

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.....kinda cool this am- was 60, may hit 54 tonight. I'm okay with it- this past summer was just too hot.
Well....out of the 40 state offices up for grabs- 37 went red and only 3 blue. I don't know what the present make-up is, but I'll dig that up and see just how many flipped? Alabama is typically mostly red. But we do have some blue areas.
Anyway- it's pretty and cool outside and I need to run a couple errands.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
Morning...about 70 already but a cold front will be moving in with storm potential with a high in the 40's tomorrow...talking some snow for early next week already...no pickleball for me today due to swelling in my left ankle for some unknown reason...did get in a late gar session last night by the firepit after everyone left & with cleaning up...not much else...

·
Administrator
23,724 Posts
Good early morning…. It’s a 40 degree morning here ….. no snow yet for me bill…. But I’m sure it’s coming…… still waiting on that C pap machine…… work in a couple of hours, just relaxing with a cup of French roast coffee ….. otherwise trying to use up my PTO hours before end of year, as there is no roll over and not able to take a lump sum payment, so they are adding several hours a week till end of year. Maybe I’ll take a few days off at the holidays ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning....just a hang around day...have #2 granddaughter for the day. She is growing up...8. Used to be a handful- but now she has mellowed and settled down a bit.
Really disappointed with the election results- did okay here, but other parts of the country did not come out as good.
Wow- looks like Florida really caught hell in this last storm. I was not expecting so much damage- but the pics on the news were bad.
Oh well...really liking the sub-80 degree weather. May hit this 30's this week-end. Enjoy the cool...

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Morning.........might be a full day around here. Will have both sons here today but only 1 g/k. No plans, but I am sure we'll get into something. Agatha will probably want to go out some time today....I'll be ready for that. Otherwise- just hang around.

45101 - 45120 of 45170 Posts